2023 Championnats québécois d'été | Aug 10-13 | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2023 Championnats québécois d'été | Aug 10-13

yesterday

Record Breaker

Sen ID​

RangConcurrentClubSectionTotalDanse RythmiqueDanse libre
1Christina Carreira / Anthony PonomarenkoIce Academy of Montreal - Ontario Campus & Ice Academy of Montreal - Ontario CampusON183,6072,46111,14
2Alicia Fabbri / Paul AyerClub de patinage artistique de Terrebonne inc. & Club de patinage artistique de Terrebonne inc.QC183,2973,44109,85
3Sandrine Gauthier / Quentin ThierenPatinage Roussillon & Patinage St-BrunoQC165,8768,7297,15
4Hannah Lim / Ye QuanRegroupement Élite de patinage artistique de Montréal & Patinage AhuntsicQC163,9268,6895,24
5Emmy Bronsard / Jacob RichmondClub de patinage artistique Gadbois & Club de patinage artistique de St-LambertQC160,2864,8495,44
6Lily Hensen / Nathan LickersIlderton SC & Ilderton SCON158,6567,5991,06
7Alyssa Robinson / Jacob PortzCalalta FSC & Calalta FSCAB/NT/NU150,8260,4090,42
8Samantha Maria Grace RItter / Daniel Vladimir BrykalovIlderton SC & Ilderton SCON138,4753,4385,04

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Thank you all ! It was fun to watch this from the computer... Okay... It's way more fun at the rink :) but I am glad I didn't do it considering that it is pouring now and I would be getting home in that weather :)

I don't know how much I will be watching tomorrow... Perhaps just the final flight of Senior women.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
  • Lim/Quan have a beautiful flow to this dance, but a lot of early season mistakes.
  • Gauthier/Thierim had a dramatic presentation but I did not understand their theme. Very nice skaters though.
  • Carreiera/Ponomarenko had an eerie and dramatic skate. I agree with whoever said it a vampire theme. They looked very together and evenly matched this year. This is a good vehicle for them as it shows good development.
  • Did not get to see the final couple as my feed cut out!! Why!!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I hope someone will reupload some of the FDs at some point... sadly I could not watch tonight as I had other commitments :( but extremely interested in CPom vampire program!! Should I change my avatar back to Lestat? :LOL:

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
It is not really a vampire program... I was just joking about that... but maybe it is after all 🧛‍♂️
Just saw that it's Perfume, haha. Well, I didn't love the movie but I did love two previous programs (Galyavieva/Thauron's FD and Anna Shcherbakova's SP) using the music so still excited :biggrin:

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Heads up, some of the top FDs and RDs from this event can be watched now on YouTube!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Heads up, some of the top FDs and RDs from this event can be watched now on YouTube!

Thank you! I’ve added them to the REWATCH main thread on page 19.
Finally got to see Fabbri & Ayer - what a beautiful skate. I enjoyed Them very much.

Last edited:

peepsquick

Final Flight
Oh! I was close enough LOL just read the synopsis as I have never watched it LOL
Digression: "Perfume" is a better read than a watch . I recommend reading Patrick Süskind novel. It is all about the sense of smell and its connection to emotions. Not something you can make a movie out of. It's a dark story but a fascinating read.