2023 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate

Country
Norway
The Finnish spots for Euros are really a fight. With the SP Nella and Janna put up today at GP, it´s going to be interesting how they do in the FS in Espoo. Emmi had a couple of good skates, but Janna is looking like she has found back her form.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Finnish spots for Euros are really a fight. With the SP Nella and Janna put up today at GP, it´s going to be interesting how they do in the FS in Espoo. Emmi had a couple of good skates, but Janna is looking like she has found back her form.
Yes, that will be a very tough competition. All these women are lovely.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yes. A pick from Janna's interview" I am getting used to my new body"

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
ANNA?!?!?!? She landed her 3+3! She pulled in for her euler combo! She is like a different skater and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! *incoherent screaming into the void* unfortunately the last two jumps weren't perfect but the improvement is MASSIVE this is such a big step forwards for her!

Country
Norway
That should be a podium for Anna for sure, she has some points on Kurakova so she should take the lead :clap: :clap:

What I don´t understand about Anna is how she is giving away points on some of the spins. She is such a good skater and should make sure to get highest levels on all of the spins!