2023 Europeans: Info & Pregame Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Europeans: Info & Pregame Chat

DenissVFan

Medalist
Really weird rule when you have a situation like this. Deniss is ahead of both of them in WS but he is the one who gets pushed out of the last group :rolleyes:

Seriously they should have a draw first between Lukas and Kevin to split between the two last groups, and then have the draw between subgroups afterwards..?!
Yes, Adam and Deniss should both be in the last group because they are clearly ahead of the other two and it should be between Lukas and Kevin who gets pushed out of it. Let's hope it doesn't affect the judging.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Well for me it's totally fine if Kevin gets judged better :hap10::devil:

No, seriously, the problem is that the warm up group affects the judging, that's where the complaints should go, not that someone is in the "wrong" group because that just shouldn't matter.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Well for me it's totally fine if Kevin gets judged better :hap10::devil:

No, seriously, the problem is that the warm up group affects the judging, that's where the complaints should go, not that someone is in the "wrong" group because that just shouldn't matter.

That's why I'm a fan of complete draw for the SP. They can't delay points when there's big guns in the first group etc.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Adam and Deniss should both be in the last group because they are clearly ahead of the other two and it should be between Lukas and Kevin who gets pushed out of it. Let's hope it doesn't affect the judging.
I don't think it will affect the judging, Deniss is an established pc skater and the reigning Bronze medalist. As long as it doesn't bother Deniss, I think it will be fine.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
It's a long shot, but I'm hoping for Top 10 placings for both Andreas Nordebäck and Josefin Taljegård. I don't think it will happen, but at least Andreas has a good chance.

(for you guys who want to spell it correctly - ä=ALT+0228, å=ALT+0229)

yesterday

Record Breaker
It's a long shot, but I'm hoping for Top 10 placings for both Andreas Nordebäck and Josefin Taljegård. I don't think it will happen, but at least Andreas has a good chance.

(for you guys who want to spell it correctly - ä=ALT+0228, å=ALT+0229)
I always have ä here, but have difficulty with others. And the ALT does not work.
I know I have to use FN+ALT, but then the numbers are different 🤯

YagsFan

On the Ice
There is a picture of him arriving with Danny G. and Morisi at the airport in Helsinki. :popcorn:
I would like to know why the Russian coaches----especially THESE particular Russian coaches----are allowed at this international event?? Seeing those 2 men standing at the boards is almost enough to make me want to turn it off! I do realize that skaters who have been invested with long-term coaches may be unable/unwilling to change, but why should the coaches be permitted to accompany the skaters to the competition?