2023 JGP Osaka Women's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Women's Free Skate

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Does anyone know how the costume relates to the song? Cause it's identical to the the shirt Morisi wore when he skated to this song. Is there a story behind it, or is it just inspired?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Does anyone know how the costume relates to the song? Cause it's identical to the one to the shirt Morisi wore when he skated to this song. Is there a story behind it, or is it just inspired?
i believe in the music video the singer has a car crash at some point...i don't remember any shooting or stabbing though

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
somebody call a doctor! quick! Michaela has what looks like a stab wound on her chest!

What a beautiful dress. And I actually think the stab wound sets it off.

Is she supposed to be a vampire that has had the stake treatment? 🧛‍♀️

Loved that song when it was in Eurovision.

Oooh cartwheel at the end.

Surprised that she is still doing Junior GPs. She's done quite a few Senior competitions over the past few years.

Into 4th in the FS and overall

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
71YsO5v5PuL.jpg

also blabla bland istant 🙉

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Poor Sonya not her day:console: she has rotational issues with are making landing her jumps even more harder.
I dont underastand Sonyas coaching change, why Stanislav Kovalev? She needs a better coaching team to be able to fix her issues.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Some day, a skater will come out onto the ice wearing a canary yellow dress, and they will not skate to "La La Land".

Today is not that day.

Well, if Elisa Westerhof can trick us into thinking we are getting a "Greatest Showman" programme, I'm sure somebody else will catch us out with "La La Land" sometime.

Yes, I have (kinda) plagerised @elektra blue. So, sue me!

Oh, yes, I remember this costume change. (The yellow gloves don't go with the post-change dress, though).

Not Sofiya's day, I'm afraid.

Into 9th in the FS, and 7th overall.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: