5RLi4
BoDSp3

FS: 107.57
TOT: 157.08

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
are you guys not being able to see this??? I can shut up not to spoil anything... Seems like i am the only one with a working stream lol.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
are you guys not being able to see this??? I can shut up not to spoil anything... Seems like i am the only one with a working stream lol.

Thanks for trying not to spoil anything! That was sweet!

(tickles 4everChan)

The stream just started, so we can see now.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's hoping Chelsea & Balazs' jump and throw jump landings will be as smooth as they've been in practices (although I didn't see today's practices.)

And here's toasting Chelsea and Balazs for having the most adorable connection❤️ in this competition ... despite their newness to each other!

I loved how Johnny Weir pointed this out in the SP yesterday. You can hear it in the combined Pairs/Men SP stream from last night, if you like. :) Chelsea and Balazs skated second.

And I love Johnny. (in the minority? don't care) He manages to get in words about connection, musicality, expression and performance. Right up my alley.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great twist for Ana & Luke plus #T . Hate survivor music though. Oh dear a lift did not go up at all, but came down safely.