2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Men's Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Men's Short Program

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love the junior men. Talent I knew, talent I didn't know about, disappointing skates, sure, but mostly good to great skates.

Congrats to all who skated:hap10:
They all brought it even with the jump mistakes in some cases!!! Special message to Jacob work on your spins and step sequence; you are leaving points on the table. Look at Kirk's levels!!!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
You do need to. That is way underscored. :angry:
If they gave GOEs for enthusiasm, this lad would get a +5. He is loving every minute of his Nationals experience, as well he should.

I also award him a +.5 GOE for thanking the stuffie throwers (and everyone else.) A classy young man.

He makes me wonder though—how old do you have to be to skate juniors? 13? He looks about 10!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If they gave GOEs for enthusiasm, this lad would get a +5. He is loving every minute of his Nationals experience, as well he should.

I also award him a +.5 GOE for thanking the stuffie throwers (and everyone else.) A classy young man.

He makes me wonder though—how old do you have to be to skate juniors? 13? He looks about 10!
You have to be 13 for International and he is. He won the domestic Philly comp. I think that’s what gave him the JGP assignment. That was my chicken! He likes fowl!!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Holy Cow, I just watched Lucas Brousshard's SP from Torino. I mean this as a huge compliment. He reminds of a young Johnny Weir. I remember seeing Johnny as a Junior and he was technically great and he could actually perform. I hope he can hold it together in the FP.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well that was sure footed. Nice job Daniel and an argument for Jr Worlds. Same as Robert and Jacob.