2023 World Junior Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Men's Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What about the gun shots? At least no f-bomb voiceovers!
That reminds me, there's a Russian junior who skates to a song that drops the "s-bomb" about...ten times.

I laugh so hard whenever I hear it...does each expletive carry a deduction so it'd be a -10 thing or will he only get a -1?

yesterday

Record Breaker
To Dias:

giphy.gif

Carol1

Medalist
A combination of this shirt (only backwards) and Dias's jacket from the SP would be the most Eastern European interpretation of Elvis in the history of Eastern Euro Elvises.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
at least it's not the gore version of this song we heard with the woman from cyprus.... and yes.. i repeat myself..but the face of elvis on the shirt.. bad...

it reminds me of this guy i was dating who had tatooed the face of his deceased mother on his back... very creepy... that wasn't the main dealbreaker but yeah... we didn't last LOL

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
at least it's not the gore version of this song we heard with the woman from cyprus.... and yes.. i repeat myself..but the face of elvis on the shirt.. bad...

it reminds me of this guy i was dating who had tatooed the face of his deceased mother onhis back... very creepy... that wasn't the main dealbreaker but yeah... we didn't last LOL
I can't blame you! Norman Bates vibes!