2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really wish the USFS would have kept to the schedule of the Senior ladies final being on Saturday night not a weeknight. Along with the Men this is the most anticipated event during Nationals and it's the first Senior final for some reason and it's not even on the weekend? They should have kept the Men's SP on a Friday evening not the Women's final. And why should the ladies have to skate in back to back nights but no one else does?
I'm not sure the men are that anticipated. NC could only fill the arena up 1/2 way.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Oh lord. Ashley and Adam just said we’ll either have a new national champion, or a repeat champion.

Isn’t that kind of obvious? I mean, is there a third alternative that I’m missing?

Adam also offered this insight: it’s important to go clean, if you want to win. Gee, I had no idea—thanks for that, Adam!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh lord. Ashley and Adam just said we’ll either have a new national champion, or a repeat champion.

Isn’t that kind of obvious? I mean, is there a third alternative that I’m missing?

Adam also offered this insight: it’s important to go clean, if you want to win. Gee, I had no idea—thanks for that, Adam!

I was thinking the same thing!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stop talking PERIOD

1487329942-geena-davis-beetlejuice.gif

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have the stream now, but it's showing Ilia rather than the ladies? I'm confused.

NBC is showing Ilia, I have no idea why. Why not just show the women? I have NBC on the TV, but streaming on the phone until the two broadcasts are the same.

Kris135

On the Ice
I really wish the USFS would have kept to the schedule of the Senior ladies final being on Saturday night not a weeknight. Along with the Men this is the most anticipated event during Nationals and it's the first Senior final and not even on the weekend? They should have kept the Men's SP on a Friday evening not the Women's final. And why should the ladies have to skate in back to back nights but no one else does?
I think they did this last year as well. I agree why not have the ladies free on Saturday night. I remember when ABC had both the mens and ladies event in the same day. I wonder why we can not have both the mens and ladies final on Friday and Saturday nights. I have not understood why the men's event ever got to Sunday afternoon in the first place. I can not imagine how tired the mens who skate in gala right afterward with maybe an hour of down time in between the two. Welcome the coverage that we get from NBC I guess.