A conversation - with NO words | Golden Skate

A conversation - with NO words

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've seen this done on other forums, and the results can be funny, so I thought we'd try it here.

Here is the purpose of this thread. After this post, we communicate with each other, without typing any text.

Here are the rules......

The only thing that can be in your post is animated gifs.

The gifs themselves can have text on them (sometimes it's hard to read lips) but you can not type any messages in your post.

You can reply to any post in the thread with a gif, you are not limited to just the most recent post in the thread.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
giphy.gif

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really would love to play along with this, but I don't know how to share links to gifs, etc. I'm techinically challenged. :cry:

Ok, I'll try to help.

Open two windows. In the first is Golden Skate. In the second you open Google Image search. In the Google screen, you type "animated gif" and whatever image you want to find. Such as "animated gif snoopy dancing"

when the results come up, you click on the image you want to use once (do not double click). The image will open on the right of your screen, and you should see it moving. Then, you right click on the image you want to use, and select "copy image address"

After that, you come here, and along the top of the text box you will see the commands for 'bold', 'italics', 'color' and there is one that looks like a little photograph. If you put your cursor on it, it will say "insert image". You click that, and two options will appear. One that says "drop image" or one that looks like two chain links. click that option, and a small text box will appear. Put your cursor in there, and right click, and select 'paste'. This will insert the address of the picture you clicked on before and copied the address. After that, you click "insert" and your gif will appear in the reply.

giphy.gif

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, I'll try to help.

Open two windows. In the first is Golden Skate. In the second you open Google Image search. In the Google screen, you type "animated gif" and whatever image you want to find. Such as "animated gif snoopy dancing"

when the results come up, you click on the image you want to use once (do not double click). The image will open on the right of your screen, and you should see it moving. Then, you right click on the image you want to use, and select "copy image address"

After that, you come here, and along the top of the text box you will see the commands for 'bold', 'italics', 'color' and there is one that looks like a little photograph. If you put your cursor on it, it will say "insert image". You click that, and two options will appear. One that says "drop image" or one that looks like two chain links. click that option, and a small text box will appear. Put your cursor in there, and right click, and select 'paste'. This will insert the address of the picture you clicked on before and copied the address. After that, you click "insert" and your gif will appear in the reply.

giphy.gif

Thanks, CellarDweller! I'm still having problems with this, but I'll keep @ it. In the meantime, I'm really enjoying everyone else's posts here.