Adam Siao Him Fa | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Adam Siao Him Fa

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just what I thought! I suppose that it's for the early season, and that this backflip will be replaced in time. I'm now wondering if he'll keep it for his Grand Prix trophies. I'm thinking about Grand Prix de France because I have a slim chance of watching it live (not the Short Program, alas, only the Free). Daniel Grassl may withdraw, and Yuma Kagiyama may not have recovered his full shape, but there will be Boyang Jin, and Ilia Malinin... but is not this backflip right into the marketing aim of the latter's promoters? Let's see.
i think it's just a YOLO backflip... It wasn't there in the previous event. There is no way he will include it in other, more important competitions.

cailuj365

On the Ice
Congrats to Adam on his second GP win! Really well deserved!

I'm watching Lupin on Netflix right now, and I really want Adam to skate to the soundtrack. These pieces were made for skating. I think Adam could make it a lot of fun with tons of intrigue, plus the French connection!

noskates

Record Breaker
If I remember correctly, Kurt Browning hurt himself on the backflip and had to stop doing it. Perhaps Adam should retire that move. Otherwise, a beautiful skate although I find the music pretty dour.