Alena Kanysheva | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alena Kanysheva

MarinHondas

Final Flight
That’s surprising given how consistent she’s been. Hope it was just an off day as you mentioned. Any videos or link to protocals?

It’s okay. It’s impossible to be perfect all the time, especially as such a young kid doing such difficult elements! I know she’ll be mad at kill it at JGPF.

malya

On the Ice
:(

Sad to hear, she was so confident putting her 3 combos in the bonus the last time I saw her.

JGPF will be better!!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Fingers crossed for her... such a light sweet spirit!!

Giltedge

Final Flight
Just wanting to bring the delightfully graceful Alёna up to the surface. I had to dredge deep on page two to find her thread.
Looking forward to treats from her these next few days. It will be a marvellously expansive experience for her at such an early stage in her career, and who knows? she may provide some surprises! :agree2:

Fluture

Record Breaker
I‘m so happy to see Alena in the final. I saw her live in Linz and she had truly a remarkable quality to her skating and she was a lovely performer as well. Her jumps all looked solid, as well as her spins. It‘s great for her to reach the final at such a young age and while competing against so many fierce opponents and I hope she is proud of this achievement already. I‘m wishing her all the best and two performances she can be proud of, no matter what the ultimate placement will end up to be.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Any news of Alёna's practice sessions?

Looking forward to another airing of her two wonderful programmes.
:agree2: Good luck and enjoy yourself, Alёna!!

And to Ted Barton's sensitive commentaries throughout the JGPF.

GlitterIce

Rinkside
Really liked Alyona's SP performance tonight! I'm happy she had such a strong skate despite all the pressure at this event.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Alena was impessive today! A well-deserved SP personal best today, everything worked and she was a joy to watch. Good luck in the FS, hoping for a new personal best here, too [emoji173]

Fluture

Record Breaker
ALENA! Omg. 3rd place??? Wow! Congratulations!! Hoping it goes as well in the FS.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Heartwarming to see how tickled Alёna looked with her performance afterwards. I think she surprised even herself. She is nicely poised for the FS now.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Hope she can stick on the podium. It was a brilliant, calm skate. For Alena's first time in front of such a huge crowd, on a huge rink, it was even more impressive. She's never skated on a stage like this but it didn't intimidate her.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
In the prediction game 80 out of 96 players had Alena on last place. No one had her on the podium. Guess what happened? :laugh:

SCNR. I just love those stories of the underdogs coming from behind and stealing the show. Well done Alena! :clap: :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
She just did THAT! I had her last in my predictions like many other people and here she went on the ice like: “Nah, I‘ll prove you all wrong. Just you wait and see.“ And she did. It‘s crazy that she‘s so young yet so consistent. So happy for her. Great performances, well deserved medal. Go and get ‘em, Alena! :clap: :luv17:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Well deserved bronze :thumbsup:

She really was the most consistent of this series as a whole.

Also, it's a deserved medal for Panova as a coach. She is working very well with her, and not only her, with all their girls we can assume to be part of the next JGP season.