Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze

Status
Not open for further replies.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
There was way more to that than not wanting to train together. Notably, Mishin was angry that Yagudin caught a flu during Olympics and didn’t place well. Besides, Mishin seemed to favor Plushenko for some time before that pinnacle flu incident happened.

Yagudin was undisciplined he was sitting and talking with other athletes somewhere where he had a cold already in SLC.. Plus he had vodka in his bag Mishin has found it.
But Yagudin and Plushenko didn't want to train together before that you believe me. The Russian federation wanted to send Plushenko to the Oly Game. Mishin said Yagudin is the older he deserves it.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Yes, maybe. He has decent rink, club,names and especially Rozanov. It seems he is a real expert for 3a, quad jumps for ladies. I think it's interesting that young ladies are afraid of loseing jumps other than mental stress concering Etri.

Yes!!!! Rozanov!:thumbsup: for the other pupils but not for Sasha! She wanted to train with Evgeni Victorovich. We will see the documentary about Sasha Trusova at Match TV 04.08. Probably we will know more!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Likely means either Kostornaia was a difficult person to be around for the other skaters or they found out they were on this list of people she told Eteri she didn't want to share the ice with.

Yes, like Yulia was a difficult person. And Evgenia. And Daria P. And Sasha. And now Aliona. Funny how that works, that Eteri has to deal with all the difficult/disloyal/ungrateful skaters, right?

As for the mention of this “list“. It‘s a deliberate, calculated move. Like the “she told me to keep her in juniors“, just much worse. Alienates Aliona from all the others at Team Tutberidze (because who knows whom this ominous list included?) and makes her seem like - well - a “difficult person to be around“. At best.

And even if she was - she‘s a teenager, they‘re bound to be “difficult“ sometimes. Someone who doesn‘t know how to deal with kids once they‘re getting “difficult“ should not be working with them at all. Period.

Let‘s all remember that Aliona is 16. She‘s not even an adult. If this post really is from Eteri, she‘s publicly dragging a CHILD through the mudd.

I still hope this is some sick, elaborate joke. Because if it isn‘t, this is the lowest blow I‘ve ever seen from Eteri. I just don‘t want to believe it.

macy

Record Breaker
What does it mean? What are you thinking?

more or less validity that Eteri wasn't hacked. many of her skaters like Usacheva, Kromykh, and Zagitova liked her post within the first 30-40 minutes it was up.

edit: Danny G has also liked it. it has to be true.

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
Yes, like Yulia was a difficult person. And Evgenia. And Daria P. And Sasha. And now Aliona. Funny how that works, that Eteri has to deal with all the difficult/disloyal/ungrateful skaters, right?

As for the mention of this “list“. It‘s a deliberate, calculated move. Like the “she told me to keep her in juniors“, just much worse. Alienates Aliona from all the others at Team Tutberidze (because who knows whom this ominous list included?) and makes her seem like - well - a “difficult person to be around“. At best.

And even if she was - she‘s a teenager, they‘re bound to be “difficult“ sometimes. Someone who doesn‘t know how to deal with kids once they‘re getting “difficult“ should not be working with them at all. Period.

Let‘s all remember that Aliona is 16. She‘s not even an adult. If this post really is from Eteri, she‘s publicly dragging a CHILD through the mudd.

I still hope this is some sick, elaborate joke. Because if it isn‘t, this is the lowest blow I‘ve ever seen from Eteri.

I actually think the more she posts, the more it "exonerates" them from her accusations.

How many of them are allegedly difficult now? 4 or 5 and counting? Geez she has had tough luck with difficult and ungrateful students.

Funny how the young women involved have largely remained silent while the adult continues to try and throw them under a bus repeatedly.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
more or less validity that Eteri wasn't hacked. many of her skaters like Usacheva, Kromykh, and Zagitova liked her post within the first 30-40 minutes it was up.

edit: Danny G has also liked it. it has to be true.

Yes, probably it's true.

There are many comments from important persons:

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1087465587.html - Rodnina

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1087465587.html - Tarasova

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1087466210.html - Zhulin

Thrashergurl

On the Ice
Very interesting move, indeed. She is the most talented of the Russian ladies. I hope this is a good move for her. Eteri needs to learn how to be classy. Her comments about these young girls that leave her are not appropriate. These young girls seem to have more maturity than the coach. If she says these things about these girls in public, it makes me wonder how she treats them in private.

seimei

On the Ice
I have a feeling that Yulia has grown up and wiser since the days of Sochi. And she's became calmer. Maybe she realized her behavior. And she behaved impertinently then.

I agree. I can't certain her intention, but I feel that likes totally make sense. She is mature now.
Disliking about sharing ice with direct rivals is not shameful past. It's natutal human feeling. Adult can understand and don't blame for that.

dunffvanstorn

Final Flight
Oh no !
are you sure ? I thought she was talking about Sacha who left because she no longer wanted to train with Alena. As Sacha gave the reasons for his departure I thought Eteri wanted to give the real reasons

I heard Sasha no longer wanted to train with Anna.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Finley

Record Breaker

I still hope this is some sick, elaborate joke. Because if it isn‘t, this is the lowest blow I‘ve ever seen from Eteri. I just don‘t want to believe it.

I agree with you. I won't be surprised if Aliona's parents come after Eteri publicly in defense of their child. And imo they should. I wasn't pleased with Eteri's words and actions when Evgenia left but I put it off to her being heartbroken over her mother's terminal illness and blindsided by being left. I shouldn't have. There is no excuse.

I don't know what is or isn't 'the truth' in any of these situations. I don't even care. Eteri's words are uncalled for and unnecessary. She is exposing teenage girls to the probability of getting hate on social media from internet trolls. For decisions that they have every right to make and may have even been their parents' decision!

Maybe that wasn't her intent but someone on twitter pointed out the photo of Aliona she chose to post. Very telling in my opinion.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I hope we are going to know Alyona's reasons. :eek: It would be interesting but I believe this is just a dream...

littlesheep

Rinkside
So, what did Gleikhengauz say in his last insta post?

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDT8xI9oLtN/

Someone translated in the comment section. I just copied it:

He said it happens at work. Alena started acting strange only in the middle of July. And after one of the trainings, she said that she would not train anymore. And that the decision was made in May. Daniil Markovich did not believe it, as she sincerely enjoyed the new programs. However, this turned out to be true. He asks them not to feel sorry for them, as this is work. But it is difficult for children-athletes to believe and open up after this.

seimei

On the Ice
I feel sorry for Danill.. It's feeling kind of being betrayed.. Usually do Eteri students pay for choregraphy?

It's odd she hided her moving for new programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.