Alexandra Trusova | Page 112 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Arbitrary

Medalist
- Against my will... (C) W. Shakespeare.

Despite all the hate and hystericals Sasha did her trixel.
First real and solid 3Ax has been published on the Grand Witch's VK page.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Last her free skating were without 3F. Is it a hint?
Having 4F backlogged instead of this "pitiful" single 3Lz will be the real "game over".

sk8kirsty

On the Ice

My mind just blew up
I mean we all knew the 3A was coming but just watching her do it...
I thought Alyona and maybe even Anna stood a chance against Sasha bc sometimes Trusova lacks artistry but...
I think it's pretty clear now who has the best jumps [emoji28]

Arbitrary

Medalist
It's a time for the 2nd half-poodle.
Or perhaps the parents knew all along...

It could be not the 1st her successful attempt, as soon as not everything filmed closely.
----------------

The first this 3Ax was published on the official TUT Instagram account with a hashtag "#Moreinterestingthisway" (in Russian).
Label says "In prep to GPF"...

Arbitrary

Medalist
I am a kid, I don't understand posh language sorry [emoji51] what does this mean?
Till the last year there were too many promising videos published. Sasha's doing quads, combos... Anna's doing the Combo of Death 4Lz3T3Lo which no man did before or after (except Sasha).

People constantly asked when this one's planning to do that jump...

Looks like the Team Tutberidze decided to lower the profile down a bit. No more videos from the Crystal Dome allowed. Except when there is a clear necessity to put a weight on competitors.

My prophecy: Anna either did 3Ax too or will follow soon.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Till the last year there were too many promising videos published. Sasha's doing quads, combos... Anna's doing the Combo of Death 4Lz3T3Lo which no man did before or after (except Sasha).

People constantly asked when this one's planning to do that jump...

Looks like the Team Tutberidze decided to lower the profile down a bit. No more videos from the Crystal Dome allowed. Except when there is a clear necessity to put a weight on competitors.

My prophecy: Anna either did 3Ax too or will follow soon.

Yeah, I think it's clear they wait for quite some time before publishing, and never do it instantly.
For quads, they sometime show combos, and not solo quads, so it's evident that the quad itself was landed much earlier.
Aliona landed 3A right after test skates, yet no videos were shown at all, although she was already doing 2-3 3A in her programs.
Sasha got her poodle at Rostelecom, so it's clear she's been landing 3A before that, yet we only saw it now.
And girls themselves remain tightlipped about their jumps.

If there's more to come, we won't know until they choose to show us.

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
Sasha has obviously been practicing the Triple Axel for a while but the moment I knew she really "had" it was the 2A in her SP at Rostelecom, it was HUGE. I almost thought for a second that she was going for the triple!

I think it is entirely possible she even wanted to debut it there but was possibly talked out of it, make the final first.

SkatingFan9

On the Ice
Last her free skating were without 3F. Is it a hint?
Having 4F backlogged instead of this "pitiful" single 3Lz will be the real "game over".

She probably will add the quad flip (and jump 5 quads), but she doesn't need it tbh. She's untouchable now. If she skates clean, she will probably beat the next closest clean competitor by 15 points, at minimum.

SkatingFan9

On the Ice
She's been landing her triple axel for a while, but the only reason it is just now publicly known is because she's ready to unleash it in competition and it's stable enough.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nice side by side clip with Aleksandra:
FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdVJJmOY9nI

Anybody care to technically, biomechanically analyse why she even fall on the quad Salchow? Too little 'lean', or height, or rotation, by what cause?

She'd best replace it with a nice and clean, powerful high and far triksel in Super Sasha Style asap ;-)

MissBeeFarm

On the Ice
Sasha's Skate Canada exhibition is really popular these days. It has almost 3 Mio views! It was stuck at a few 100k for weeks and suddenly last week it's gotten tons of views! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZSHKUSwyc

So cool, it must've been posted somewhere (like when Anna's Skate America skate was all over reddit). Everybody is amazed by her. :)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Sasha's Skate Canada exhibition is really popular these days. It has almost 3 Mio views! It was stuck at a few 100k for weeks and suddenly last week it's gotten tons of views! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZSHKUSwyc

So cool, it must've been posted somewhere (like when Anna's Skate America skate was all over reddit). Everybody is amazed by her. :)

The comment section under her video is amazing! This is what Sasha deserves.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
The comment section under her video is amazing! This is what Sasha deserves.

Yeah, but hard to believe this stolen video escaped the purging of ISU and other media right holders. YouTube exactly knows who has the right to this and who clicks etc.
So I suspect some b.o.t. at work, especially since that BossT is soliciting donations 'to sustain his channel', where incidentally, also stolen live streams with children are illegally shared.