Alexandra Trusova | Page 114 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Arbitrary

Medalist
Usual crowd whining: "No quads = no Trusova. Who would look at her at all, if not for her quads?"

Who would ever look at Tesla if her not being electrical with automatic driver option?

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Usual crowd whining: "No quads = no Trusova. Who would look at her at all, if not for her quads?"

Who would ever look at Tesla if her not being electrical with automatic driver option?

You know, there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZSHKUSwyc are no quads. But people watch Sasha and many ordinary people admire her as a performer, because she has this energy and soul that does not leave people indifferent.
Good luck to Sasha! Let her succeed.

sk8kirsty

On the Ice

I would watch Sasha even with no quads, she is one of my favourite skaters of course because of her jumps but also because of her super sweet personality and I genuanly just enjoy watching her programmes
I wish Sasha luck for the grand prix final and I hope she is able to land all her quads [emoji16][emoji108]

Arbitrary

Medalist
Was she SUI? "Skating under influence?"

Attempted to do five quads: salchow, flip, lutz, two TLs. Second 4T failed - was more like 2T.

What Dayeneris could do with 5 (five!) grown up and experienced dragons?

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Was she SUI? "Skating under influence?"

Attempted to do five quads: salchow, flip, lutz, two TLs. Second 4T failed - was more like 2T.

What Dayeneris could do with 5 (five!) grown up and experienced dragons?

Dany has nothing on Sasha :laugh: Dany is an iconic dragon queen, but Sasha can grow 5 dragons and add 3As as well :biggrin:

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
What is the question the host asks Sasha @25.10? and her reply please.

The question was: the farthest place on the planet where did Sasha fly? She replied that it was a flight to Australia. 26 hours. And that in fact she is scared of flying on airplanes, but nothing can be done.

Arbitrary

Medalist
SP run isn't successful.
3A crash/3F/3Lz3Lo.

Does she need 3A now?

Edit: I'm pretty sure she will attempt it today...

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
The hardest possible tech content... do it, Sasha! In the words of ever wise Olenna: You’re a dragon, be a dragon!