Alexandra Trusova | Page 122 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
She was told she wasn't allowed to cry. I think maybe it has something to do with the criticisms Eteri has received, but nonetheless I hope Sasha pulls it together for worlds. I hope to see more of her, her dogs, but most of all her smile :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
She was told she wasn't allowed to cry. I think maybe it has something to do with the criticisms Eteri has received, but nonetheless I hope Sasha pulls it together for worlds. I hope to see more of her, her dogs, but most of all her smile :)

Eteri he's a great coach without question but she doesn't have the the right to tell a human being like Sasha not the cry. Sasha should cry if she wants to. She is under so much pressure it's unbelievable.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

LOL, both having fun, but this indicates Aleksandra is seriously working on jumps again or like always? Hopefully on stabilising her triksel.

It's just a short and perhaps insignificant clip with some end of ice fun, but Rozanov learned Kostornaya to overcome her apprehension in jumping a forwards entry edge jump with three and a half revolutions, so who knows ....

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Hi guys, just letting you know that I won't be active or posting on golden skate for a while because I am taking a little break from the skating world for a bit.

I've just been having a hard time at the minute and skating is sort of affecting my self esteem so it makes it worse when I'm constantly surrounded by skating

I'm not quitting skating, just taking a bit of time off to sort out my life outside of skating a bit

I might be taking a break from golden skate, but I will be back. [emoji6]

ParaskaRedCoat

Spectator
Sasha's smile is treasure. I am sure that she does well in WC.
I am new here and I hope I found right site to be a happy fan of Sasha here than in a local forum.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
She actually looks very mature here, something like "this is how you will look like 10 years from now". Just Tina's presence is giving a hint "yes, it's me" :)

She looks beautiful.

Absolutely. And a little wild with her hair just that little bit straggly, just like real Aleksandra. And she takes after her mother in her facial features (never having seen her father ;-)

2020 World Championships will be the last competitive appearances with Aleksandra and Anna as children. Next season, they will be young adults, just like Alyona.

Sasha's smile is treasure. I am sure that she does well in WC.
I am new here and I hope I found right site to be a happy fan of Sasha here than in a local forum.

Welcome a'board :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Sasha is very suitable for such a classic romantic image. At all times, a beautiful girl with a small dog inspired artists.
https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3251944/post185735039/

Thanks for the link to the artworks :) No doubt the photographer was inspired by them, and Aleksandra, well, many of us never would have guessed our tomboy girl had it in her to pose in this tragically romantic style for the camera.

And Tina acted her part perfectly, those big sad eyes ...