Alexandra Trusova | Page 124 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Decoder

On the Ice
While I am glad that Worlds has been cancelled, on the one hand, because safety and health come before medals, I am also disappointed that it won't be taking place, and mostly, I think, for Sasha - she tends to peak later in the season, and it would have been so nice for her to have one final shot at a major gold medal in her senior debut. On the other hand, this gives her more time both for relaxation after an exciting and hectic season, and also for stabilising her triple axel. May she have a productive off-season, and come back from it refreshed and in fighting form, ready to land all her ridiculously difficult jumps!

Yes, I am sure we'll see her high-quality triple axel and quads in the new season. I really want to see our quad-queen picking up several golds along the way.

Fried

Final Flight
Sasha has just uploaded a practical video to her Instagram account avtrusova. I couldn't hold back my tears. How I had wished her victory and when I see that, I firmly believe that she would have won gold. :(

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
She posted it on her youtube channel as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqqqOgCzHvo

One cannot assume this channel is in any way owned and operated by Aleksandra herself or people close to her. Does YT even have a means of verification that IG apparently has (the blue star IIRC).

AFAIK, it's just another fan channel, albeit more seriously involved than most.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Marvellous. She really is a phenomenal skater. That first quad in particular was huge - it looked as if she were just hanging in the air. And there were little moments I noticed that I hadn't before, such as the way her arms sometimes mimic the motion of the dragons' wings. It is a pity she won't get the chance to perform this at Worlds, but it is what it is, and she is still young, with time ahead of her to continue growing as a skater and pushing the envelope.

Deripashka

On the Ice
Wow...Sasha is awsome, just awsome! Why we cant have worlds through youtube livestream? :) Maybe it would be even more fun to watch figurists in their natural environments of home rinks and see that rinks itself. I wouldnt even mind if they would skate in training clothes. I think, with professional tv coverage on each key icerink, it would be interesting change for once.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Tiny boss aka quadzilla aka mother of quads aka quad queen. All kneel before our queen! :)
But seriously, I can’t stop being impressed by what she does. Absolutely incredible, unbelievable and mind blowing.
Keep fighting Sasha. And tearing everyone intro pieces!

Arbitrary

Medalist
It's not enough to be ready for the fight.
Dragons may not come...
Or make a fun if you...
Or be totally disrespectful...

Fried

Final Flight
A survey is currently running on BossT Channel (YouTube) "Who is your World Champion 2020?" Current status: Tiny Boss leads with 56%. 😎

GINO

On the Ice
A survey is currently running on BossT Channel (YouTube) "Who is your World Champion 2020?" Current status: Tiny Boss leads with 56%. ��

I hope ISU will moved Worlds to the fall and Sasha will have opportunity to win for real, not in the vote. It's sad that girls who were already unlucky enough to become seniors in one year also lost one of the main starts in their career.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Aleksandra the revolutionary, the visionary, the quintuple quadster: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports...-revolution-debut-senior-season/#.XnRrS6hKjDc

“ When I was starting, I was very young, and I was focusing on jumping quads. That was my idea, my goal,” she said. “ Now I see even younger athletes in my group who think of jumping five turns.

Artistry and performance and gliding are very important. But first of all, figure skating is a sport. It’s all about sports performance. This is why I believe that our programs should be as complex as possible. ”

PS, possible new dress for Aleksandra? https://www.instagram.com/p/B9w-FXgpb-r