Alexandra Trusova | Page 133 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Arbitrary

Medalist
There is major difference in physics of 2Ax and 3Ax. Completely different jumps.
The big question for Sasha is how to do 3Ax properly and at least as stable and good as other trixelists.
She needs one for SP only.

Fried

Final Flight
Who is talking about 3A here? Nobody. So what is the reason for the mention here and now? I only see one reason. And that's the same as ever since Sasha left Eteri.

Fried

Final Flight
This thought came to my mind during the last photo already, which she showed with Sofia and Veronika. In any case, Sasha's abs have obviously not suffered in the past 3 months. I hope sooo much that she will keep her terrific cantilever. I can look at it so many times, my breath catches every time. :jaw:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Training at 1200 meters altitude in clean mountain air does offer some advantages for conditioning the aerobic system.

Aleksandra is pure sports, that's for sure :)

Fried

Final Flight
Happy Birthday Sashulya! May you achieve all of your goals and show the world what you are made of! You're the best!:hap10:

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Happy Birthday, Alexandra! Best wishes on the day of your 16th birthday! :hb:

Порви всех! На кусочки!:)

Skuratov

On the Ice
Happy Sixteen my dear Sasha! I wish you the best. Another Guinness World Record, the first lady that land a 4Loop in official competition.

Long Live the Quad Queen!!!

have an ice day

Spectator
Happy birthday Sasha!! Wish you the absolute best luck this season!
Любим и болеем за тебя, русская рaкета!:love: