Alexandra Trusova | Page 91 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
238 points!! NICE!!! Assuming I heard it right.

it's 238.69, with mistakes in Loop, sequence and an UR(? - edit:no, not mentioned in the scoresheet, maybe my mistake then) - if Sasha skated 100% clean, it would have been even higher! :biggrin:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Sasha has just landed three quads in one program, this day history of figure skating was created.

Edit: Judges scores are available already:
http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploads/sutaze/2019_2020/20190920_mon/CSSVK19_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf

And Sasha received 98.34 for TES and 65.44 for PCS. Just polish her combo and it will be over 100 next time.

Also, Sasha set up a new world record for total score, 238.69, which is 0.26 point higher than previous Alina's record, and new record for the free program, 163.78 point.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Looks like a new WR for a single jump with GOE (4Lz was really perfect but judges gave as little as they could).

What about 4T-3T score?

elysium

On the Ice
The quad queen made a statement in her first senior competition! Sasha's 4lz seems to be much more stable now. The lz-lo combination is giving her a bit of problem again. Since the same combination is clean as a whistle in the SP, I don't think it's the jump itself, maybe jumping the quads simply takes a lot of energy in the FS. I'm sure she will be able to iron this out soon.

Arbitrary

Medalist
OK, relatively low PCS we are all accustomed to. But +2+3 GOE for that 4Lz perfectly done is a shame.
She really deserved +4 GOE not less but that would result in >100 TES. There is a hurdle of The Hundreds to beat to...

Yet GOE-5 system has a new record too 98+.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I resent the fact that this epic moment in history was seemingly recorded on an iPhone 4.

:laugh2:

But ... Sasha... She is crazy, insane, alien :dance2: She is out of this world, and I congratulate her on her first successful (understatement, I know) outing.
She broke WR on challengers and that happened with a mistake on a combo.
Looking forward to destructions she's bringing during GPs. :devil:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Olga Yermolina interview from Bratislava with Aleksandra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQWKfeljrc

Sasha is very pleased over her three quads which she is now allowed in the seniors, but a little disappointed over her fall on the triple Lutz combination.

She is looking forward to Japan Open and Canada.

About competing among the seniors, she is very pleased. Meeting some of her Japan friends, but without Japanese, they communicate in 'gestures' ;-)

This morning , in the smaller training rink, some elements didn't work out, but Aleksandra wasn't too worried about this.

Skuratov

On the Ice
Congratulatios to The Mother of Quads!
I said yesterday in Russian Ladies thread, today would be a historical date.
3 Quads landed in the same program.
2 different quads 4Lz & 4T landed in same program by a woman in senior level.
First Senior level Lady to land a 4T.
And those scores: Total Score: 238.69 FS: 163.78

Dracarys!!

I noticed Sasha a little nervous in her 3-3 combo, she hesitated trying not fall. But she will fix this in next events.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Here's hoping that the ISU does NOT suddenly come up with a "Trusova rule", like they did with Alina...:pray: