Alina Zagitova | Page 1054 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Look at the minute 4.20 in the second video...so cute the girls in background miming Alina’s choreography ☺️

There are always little girls dancing in the stands to Khrustalniy skaters, they feel emotionally connected to the young skaters, and Alina still looks young in her face.

Finley

Record Breaker
This is hilarious to me for so many reasons. Not the least of which is that it seems someone has recently created an IG account for the sole purpose of re-posting Rodina's short video clips of the show in Dobrograd. Now fans of Alina, and other skaters, who do not want to look at Rodina's IG and YT channel, but still want to see the videos she took of Alina, don't have to. :) Thank you unknown person on the internet. :thank:

Rehearsal for group number in Dobrograd. Run, Alina, run! -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8D8eh4hom1/

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
This is hilarious to me for so many reasons. Not the least of which is that it seems someone has recently created an IG account for the sole purpose of re-posting Rodina's short video clips of the show in Dobrograd. Now fans of Alina, and other skaters, who do not want to look at Rodina's IG and YT channel, but still want to see the videos she took of Alina, don't have to. :) Thank you unknown person on the internet. :thank:

Rehearsal for group number in Dobrograd. Run, Alina, run! -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8D8eh4hom1/

Maybe Alina turned Rodina to the light side :biggrin:

Still not sure how to feel seeing this troublesome person so close to Alina and other skaters.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Is it just my imagination or did Alina gain weight? (Which is of course no one's business, I just noticed :)

I hope she has put on some weight.

We must look to the cheeks (on her face).
The more 'hamster' the better in my opinion.

Whatever the weight, I think she looks great here.

I want Alina to disprove a certain theory.
That you don't need to lose 3Kg to do quads.
I'd love to see her gain 3Kg and get a quad.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Still not sure how to feel seeing this troublesome person so close to Alina and other skaters.

It bothers me too, for the safety of the skaters. Rodina seems to have a fetish for female figure skaters, going to endless means (fair and foul) to get her trophies.

voolfee

On the Ice

Finley

Record Breaker

When there is a wasp in the room it’s better to know where it is.

I don’t feel great about it either, but I prefer this display of ‘comraderie’ (for instagram) to previous incidents of open hostility directed at Alina.

Long may it last.

zounger

Medalist
I hope she has put on some weight.

We must look to the cheeks (on her face).
The more 'hamster' the better in my opinion.

Whatever the weight, I think she looks great here.

I want Alina to disprove a certain theory.
That you don't need to lose 3Kg to do quads.
I'd love to see her gain 3Kg and get a quad.

The more hamster the better for Alina. Anyway my opinion is if she want to skate competitively for long time she need to adapt to a couple of kilos more, without losing the jumping ability. To be precise though, if I remember well, the 3 kilos quote was in the context of learning the quads safely from where she is now. Most likely offered as a starting point by her team.

I'm of the similar theory that if she want's quads at that age the lost in weight is not the only way. Maybe the safest to not get injured in begging but definitely not the way on the long run.

zounger

Medalist
For the people who are wondering about Alina's form, I would say that her form is a month away from a highly competitive form.