Alina Zagitova | Page 1118 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Igor Ivashin (senior coach of the Russian national golf team) about Alina Zagitova:

“A beautiful sweet girl with a chiseled figure, but with a diamond core inside, Alina did not want to leave the range. If it were not for the tight schedule of the event, the athlete would have continued training. We are waiting for Alina in the Russian golf fields."⁣

And Yevgeniy Kovtun, the festival organizer:

We did a very important and big job, showed the availability of golf, came up with a budget option - curlingolf, invited famous people and, what is important, no one refused, everyone came. Of course, Alina Zagitova and her coach Eteri Tutberidze, who let her attend this tournament, deserve special thanks. Alina is a great sport, like a real athlete, she picked a golf club and went to the green to train putts.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Svetlana Zhurova (OC in speed skating) about Alina: "Maybe another Olympic champion will find herself in golf"

...You should have seen the double rainbow that appeared during the curlingolph tournament! Insanely beautiful shots!

Yevgeny Kovtun and I kept the arrival of Alina Zagitova a secret until the moment she arrived at the golf club. As one of the journalists said: "You added the sun to the rainbow ...". Alina, as a real athlete, immediately asked for clubs and went to take a lesson and did not want to leave the green. So who knows, maybe another Olympic champion will find herself in golf.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Russian press and golf stars and officials are under a lasting impression from the masterhamster-stroke, it seems

Vera Shimanskaya, Russian pro golfer:
“As a professional golfer I travel all over the world and I can confidently say that Strong Figures' organization has not been inferior to the leading tournaments. I would like to express my gratitude to the organizers for the fact that they were able to prepare everything and create optimal conditions for us, the players. It was nice to meet so many familiar faces with whom we have not met for a long time. Five Olympic champions in different sports in a golf tournament: what else could be better to popularize it? Well, and the arrival of Alina Zagitova is an absolute feast for Russian golf. Our press has never written about Russian golf as it does now. I am sure that all the participants had the most positive impressions of the last drawing, and now we are all looking forward to the next one! ”said Shimanskaya.

Alexandre Kochetkov, Golf Association of Russia director:
I would like to express my gratitude to the organizers of the festival for popularizing golf in our country. The event attracted a large number of press. The presence of such sports stars as Alina Zagitova, Svetlana Zhurova, Svetlana Masterkova, Alexey Yashin at the tournament not only brightened the tournament, but also raised it to new heights, ”said Kochetkov.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
:sad21:

https://twitter.com/Alina_MediaFans/status/1289240692363948032

Time makes all the difference in the world. Everything changes.

:ghug:

It's amazing that, Alina has grown up, become more beautiful and mature, earned all the titles and fame. However, she changed little internally. She only focuses on figure skating and training, tries so hard to be herself. Her concentration will help her achieve more in the future.
I know we are not supposed to talk about other skaters and drama in this thread, but what happened today really reminds me of how special Alina is. Sometimes, I joked, Alina is not a russian figure skater because she's so modest and keeps a low profile. She will never make drama like her fellows (not criticizing others)

Decoder

On the Ice
It's amazing that, Alina has grown up, become more beautiful and mature, earned all the titles and fame. However, she changed little internally. She only focuses on figure skating and training, tries so hard to be herself. Her concentration will help her achieve more in the future.
I know we are not supposed to talk about other skaters and drama in this thread, but what happened today really reminds me of how special Alina is. Sometimes, I joked, Alina is not a russian figure skater because she's so modest and keeps a low profile. She will never make drama like her fellows (not criticizing others)

True! I felt sad today, then what should I do? Come back to this thread and find the peace.

Finley

Record Breaker

It's a little bit like a fairy tale. After winning the Olympics all she wanted was a dog to love and protect her. She got the dog of her dreams and so much love and support from the people of Japan as a result of her wish for an Akita Inu that she wanted to name Masaru. Now she has money, fame, contracts, attention, fans, friends, opportunities but most importantly the love of her family and Masaru. And of course Iriska.

Puma masks -

https://twitter.com/teamzagitova/status/1289252552773480450

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
:sad21:

https://twitter.com/Alina_MediaFans/status/1289240692363948032

Time makes all the difference in the world. Everything changes.

:ghug:

This picture speaks 1000 words.
Little shy humble Alina. She kept true to herself through all this time.
She is such a precious and pure human being. :cry:

Truth being told, I'm not happy with how Eteri responded recently, but I'm still happy that Alina stayed with Eteri, I can't help myself. :scard7:
I feel like Eteri knows how to do her job, and how to do it well.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
This picture speaks 1000 words.
Little shy humble Alina. She kept true to herself through all this time.
She is such a precious and pure human being. :cry:

Truth being told, I'm not happy with how Eteri responded recently, but I'm still happy that Alina stayed with Eteri, I can't help myself. :scard7:
I feel like Eteri knows how to do her job, and how to do it well.

So do I. I'm really happy that Alina stays with Eteri. Maybe they've already set another "impossible" goal to achieve together. :slink:
I have to say, during this tough period, time is money. Alina should work with the team where the coaches know her strength and weakness, past injuries and of course, the potential. If she wants to achieve more, she needs much more work. There's no time for her to get familiar with the new team and training environment.
Hope we all can judge coaches and teams not based on their words, but the results they achieve.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I just saw in the comments of teamtutberidzes new insta post that Alina is sick snd self-isolating according to Team Tut. I hope she is not severely ill! Wishing her a quick recovery.