Alina Zagitova | Page 1119 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Scott512

Record Breaker
I just want to say how much I respect Alina for staying the same through the years. She seems so level-headed and unaffected by all the drama and craziness around her team and ladies figure skating in Russia. She focuses on what she has to do and she does it. I like that.

But TT now needs her come back more than ever after the defection of Sasha and aliona the last 2 months to Plushenko and his promises. I think she can do it and still skate at a high level.

zounger

Medalist
But TT now needs her come back more than ever after the defection of Sasha and aliona the last 2 months to Plushenko and his promises. I think she can do it and still skate at a high level.

Alina's will and motivation to skate competitively I don't think has anything to do with who comes and who leaves the team. It's her personal state. If there is such motivation is condemned to fail. I think she is above that.

Finley

Record Breaker
Alina's will and motivation to skate competitively I don't think has anything to do with who comes and who lives the team. It's her personal state. If there is such motivation is condemned to fail. I think she is above that.

100%

And I only want Alina's happiness and well being. (I think we all feel that way.) :ghug:

egoshina

On the Ice
I agree with zounger and Finley - I don't think that Alina's motivation comes from who is and isn't in her training group.
For motivation to be fruitful it needs to come from within.

Happiness and well being to Alina! :) :ghug: