Alina Zagitova | Page 1517 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina at the wedding of Daniil Gleikhengauz and Olga Pautova yesterday. Having lots of fun. ✌️ :) :clap:

Here is Alina saying it was her who first introduced the bride to groom. Back in the day, the bride-to-be interviewed Alina and Danny G. after Alina's win at the Worlds in Saitama and that was how they met. :) :ROFLMAO:

And of course Alina caught the bouquet 😲 :)

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
A couple of additional videos from the wedding of Daniil and Olga.

🎆 also starring Anna and Morisi Kvitelashvili

Dancefloor stars :)

PS Alina thanked the bride and groom and everybody for the awesome experience at the beautiful wedding. She also reassured her fans that she has no plans to marry soon. Alina actually gifted the wedding bouquet to a girl who was proposed at the wedding reception. :) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina's post thanking some national award organizers held last week for the invite. Alina presented an award in one of the categories. :)

Miss Elegance :love2:

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Here is a video presented at that forum promoting recycling and avoiding littering, something that is still quite a bit of a problem in Russia. ✌️

The youtube version. Gotta say I am impressed that Alina also voiced the video and she did it pretty well. She might have a future as a voice actor. :)

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
More exciting news from Alina. :) Last week in Saint Petersburg Alina met with Rustam Minnikhanov the head of the Republic of Tatarstan and his press service announced that Alina will open a figure skating school in Kazan with full support from the Republic of Tatarstan. (y)

This week Alina traveled to Kazan and met with the officials to discuss her plans. Alina moves fast. :)

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The statement from Alina about her plans to open her school. 🌹

"First of all, I'd like to say that for quite some time I have been receiving numerous requests to have a new figure skating school named after me. But I have always declined such requests (because I could not guarantee my serious commitment). However, I think opening such a school in my native region makes perfect sense. I think I am ready to become fully involved in such a serious project. I wish to not only give this school my name but also devote my time to the school and control its results. This is a great honor for me". :pray:

The statement from the Ministry of Sport of the Republic of Tatarstan. ✌️

"The details of this project are still very much in flux but we hope that Alina will not only give this school her name but also fully direct its work including recruitment of coaching staff, selection of students, teaching master classes and controlling the results of its work. We hope that the school will open its doors early next year and will continue to evolve with a possibility of constructing a dedicated facility".

Personally, I would be very sad if Alina stopped touring and performing, but I wish her the very best with her new grand project. Alina does always say that figure skating is her life and this appears to be an excellent way for her to contribute to the development of this beautiful sport. :) Here is to the future Alina Zagitova's School of Figure Skating. 🌹

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina Zagitova 2023.07.01 Moscow Sport 100 Years Anniversary Moscow Luzhniki Stadium
Epee Fencing Show Event with Two time Olympic Champion Karina Aznavourian

Thanks a lot for sharing your videos. Alina is in great shape. Her master class in fencing with a fellow Olympic Champion Karina Aznavourian was also awesome. Here is Alina after the event with all the presents from her fans and her epee 🌹

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
A short video with happy Alina sharing how hectic that day at the Festival of Moscow Sport was for her. First she had a short training at the exhibition rink, then Alina had a fencing exhibition with Karina Aznavourian. After the exhibition Alina pretty much had to run to the skating arena with less than 10 minutes to spare, something that happened to her for the first time in her career. But Alina said she skated "mostly well". I would say that was an understatement because Alina was in great shape. :)

Oh and Alina really enjoyed trying her hand at fencing. Last year she participated in a boxing exhibition and she said she keeps boxing once in a while just for fun. Now Alina liked fencing so much she might even try to take some fencing lessons. And here is a very happy Alina after the meet-and-greet session with her fans. A pretty impressive sea of people. 🌹 Alina thanked them all for their love and support.

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina has started her traditional Summer residency in Sochi. ✌️
She is gonna be there through most of September but several breaks, and this year she is skating two shows. 🌹

The TV news segment about Alina's arrival in Sochi :)