Alina Zagitova | Page 1518 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
🔥 🔥 🔥 Meanwhile Alina continues with a new ad campaign, promoting a chain of sporting goods stores and their sports apparel (looks familiar :wink:)

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The long-awaited interview with Alina is out. 🌹 Alina was very candid, that was probably her first long interview in years. Even her most dedicated fans learned a few new facts about her personality and life. Alina was also charming and adorable, but that is the norm for her. :)

Here is the video. Unfortunately, the auto-translate does not seem to work for the subtitles. I'll try to translate the most interesting bits, if I ever find the time. Unless somebody else is willing to step up to the plate. :rolleye:

Last edited:

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
The long-awaited interview with Alina is out. 🌹 Alina was very candid, that was probably her first long interview in years. Even her most dedicated fans learned a few new facts about her personality and life. Alina was also charming and adorable, but that is the norm for her. :)

Here is the video. Unfortunately, the auto-translate does not seem to work for the subtitles. I'll try to translate the most interesting bits, if I ever find the time. Unless somebody else is willing to step up to the plate. :rolleye:

translation:

https://fs-gossips.com/alina-zagito...-would-ask-where-are-you-going-are-you-going/

the text is a little "smoothed" and simplified, but in general everything is correct.

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
translation:

https://fs-gossips.com/alina-zagito...-would-ask-where-are-you-going-are-you-going/

the text is a little "smoothed" and simplified, but in general everything is correct.

Thanks a lot for this link. The translation is fairly good. I personally liked three aspects of the interview. 1) The full story of Alina's determination to train in Moscow with Eteri's group. And how she sacrificed anything for the Olympics. 2) The story of how after the Olympics she had to deal with the wave of unfair criticism by cutting off the outside world, leaning only on her family and coaches for support. 3) The funny story of Alina sharing an apartment in the Olympic village with Eteri. :rofl:

What I liked best is that in spite of the continued public scrutiny and often unfair articles in some outlets, Alina looks radiant and happy.

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Meanwhile, Alina had also prepared a dance/ice combo video. Here is a teaser, looks awesome. The full vid should be released in about 12 hours.

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Behind the scenes with a short story by the choreographer (Tasya) on how they decided to create that beautiful and moving video. :thank:

Alina and Tasya

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
It’s funny to you, but on one well-known resource they made a real tragedy out of this and shed a whole lake of crocodile tears. I'm pleasantly surprised that there was nothing like this here.
Why did people even begin hating on Eteri so hard anyways? Was it just because they couldnt stand how good the Russian ladies are? Why dont they hate Dudakov and Gleikhenhauz as much?

FreeSkater

On the Ice
Alina Zagitova 2023.08.13 1530 Moscow Urban Forum Warm Up Open Practice
Moscow Zaryadye Park Own FanCam 1080p 50fps

Alina Zagitova 2023.08.13 1615 Moscow Urban Forum Autograph Session
Moscow Zaryadye Park Own FanCam 1080p 50fps

Last edited:

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Alina Zagitova 2023.08.27 Exhibition Gala EX Can't Help Falling In Love by D. Ankudinova
Saint Petersburg HC SKA Presentation Season 2023/24 + Interview 720p 50fps

Weird that she chose such an overused song for an exhibition. Isn't the exhibition supposed to be more expressive and liberal? For instance, Medvedeva's recent exhibition was pretty cool.

Also, is there somewhere to see the whole event? Would be great if so, can't find it on channel 1.

Karin.T

Spectator
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzmDTTTpDE8/

Thank you for sharing! As a person of same age, I really like her. Her costumes are beautiful. Especially, her tutu costumes were impressed to me. When I saw her Instagram that she wore Japanese clothes, I felt happy that some Russian girls have interested in Japan. I am curious how is his dog “Masaru”. Anyway, I hope she will continue her career related to figure skating.

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Weird that she chose such an overused song for an exhibition. Isn't the exhibition supposed to be more expressive and liberal? For instance, Medvedeva's recent exhibition was pretty cool.

Also, is there somewhere to see the whole event? Would be great if so, can't find it on channel 1.
Eh ? Let's not start with that here. Medvedeva has not shown anything "cool" since about her debut season in 2016. The song is great and one can see that Ilya Averbukh actually enjoyed choreographing that program for Alina. It was originally produced for Tarasova's jubilee gala and was performed with live vocal.

Last edited: