Alina's half on/half off tights are back | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alina's half on/half off tights are back

LaArdilla

Medalist
Maybe the ladies doing it are afraid of the boot laces coming undone? Or getting too loose? I'm no skater myself, but knowing how nervous I can get I think I would belong to the type of ladies that use the masking tape! How horrible of me! :eeking: But a thousand things may go wrong during a program and that would be one issue less to worry about!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Maybe the ladies doing it are afraid of the boot laces coming undone? Or getting too loose? I'm no skater myself, but knowing how nervous I can get I think I would belong to the type of ladies that use the masking tape! How horrible of me! :eeking: But a thousand things may go wrong during a program and that would be one issue less to worry about!

That's what clear packing tape/clear hockey tape is for. ;)

Nika09

On the Ice
I only could guess there's nothing left to discuss in Figure Skating but Alina's tights now :scratch2:

Casual

On the Ice
I didn't even notice her tights.

I'm too distracted by karate-like kicks. (It looks like she's trying to hit someone in the groin. "Kiai!", it's hilarious.)

Rather than a wardrobe change, teaching her to elongate her legs and point toes would go much further in improving overall gracefulness.

Seruleane

Final Flight
This thread is disappointing. Let’s see how many more people need to post petty negative posts about a 16 year old girl before the mods decide to remove it.

sx98423

On the Ice
Well, we can discuss Eteri scolding her on and on until she broke and then broke many hearts around the world?

?? her reaction after her FS/KnC was probably the best i've seen all season considering how poorly the FS went

some of the comments here are not cute and really show how bothered some people are by alina just living her best life lol

Nika09

On the Ice
Well, we can discuss Eteri scolding her on and on until she broke and then broke many hearts around the world?

I"m pretty sure there"re more than few good things to say about Alina, who is 16 y/o Olympic Champion with crazy difficult programs and huge pressure. And very charming and cute kid. Also her costumes this season are very beautiful, especially SP dress...in case if you know want to discuss some of her wardrobe too...

VenusHalley

Final Flight
I"m pretty sure there"re more than few good things to say about Alina, who is 16 y/o Olympic Champion with crazy difficult programs and huge pressure. And very charming and cute kid. Also her costumes this season are very beautiful, especially SP dress...in case if you know want to discuss some of her wardrobe too...

Her Carmen outfit is indeed stunning. And has some serious sparklage.

pesto

On the Ice
I think several posters in the thread objected to the tights precisely because they felt that they let her extraordinarily beautiful costumes down.