Animal Fun | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Raccoon Secret Headquarters:

I feel sorry for the mother, thinking she'd found a safe, warm home for her little family. But it was nice to see the babies rescued so carefully and then put in a sheltered box for her to retrieve.

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Purring.... Toucan?

He looks so much brighter and more colourful after being cared for by his new humans. There seem to be a lot of exotic pets that are allowed in the US but not here in Canada, so I could never imagine having one in my home, but I enjoy seeing these videos of their new lives with rescuers.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I have no idea if this is true, I saw it on a meme page, but I suggest any time you are a little downhearted you think of this...
elephant.jpg

That maybe, just maybe, that little darling looking at us would being going 'awwwwww' straight back at you :biggrin:

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Hawking Whistle

Scene from The Detectorists

Two men using metal detectors in an open field find a hawking whistle..

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Hawking Whistle

Scene from The Detectorists

Two men using metal detectors in an open field find a hawking whistle..

I hadn't heard of this show and assumed it was going to be a documentary or reality show, but when I immediately saw Toby Jones, I have to find out more about it!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I hadn't heard of this show and assumed it was going to be a documentary or reality show, but when I immediately saw Toby Jones, I have to find out more about it!
Have watched the series (3 seasons and an ending special) several times and find it delightful. Toby Jones’ character is a hoot!! It has moments that are absolute gems..