Anna Shcherbakova | Page 133 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Vemvane

On the Ice
That 3A looked pretty close to my inexperienced eyes, like she got it rotated, but slipped off the back of the blade as she landed. With luck (well, probably more like persistence and good coaching), she'll get it stable soon.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Seems the Khrustalniy Kids like to practice their ultra-si unassisted.
Rozanov, pole and harness only used in the very beginning. And once they get the triksel round, they rely on the padded shorts to lessen the impact of falling while trying to get the timing right.

Both Alyona and Dar’ya said the prefer to learn the triksel unassisted, but of course hate the falling.

Brave girls, for they will get bruised nevertheless :)

Macassar88

Medalist
Good that she's practicing it! Hopefully she'll be able to perfect it over the offseason at the latest! Crazy how much progress 3A have been making in technical content!

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
At the end of the video that Alina posted on her instagram, there is a girl that jumps an axel. I couldn’t tell if it was Daria or Anna though and the video doesn’t show the jump itself, only that the skater was jumping an axel and fell on it. I guessing that it was a triple axel though because it didn’t look like it had a hard entry.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Anna’s 3A attempt from the clip filmed about Alina
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6QB7NgJiVv/
Maybe Anna should learn this in the offseason. That was the fastest fall I've ever seen on ice. That had to hurt a lot even if she was wearing cushioning. When we look at this beautiful ballerina on ice girl we see someone so fragile we don't see her toughness and strength but she has plenty of that too.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I do love to see the 3A together, they are such a delightful trio. As for Anna, when did her hair get so long?!? It's below her waist now - Alexandra has a rival! Also, and more importantly, may she have the best of luck for tomorrow's skate.

She had very long hair all the time, she just didn't show it so much (or journalists weren't focused on it so much :) ).

Scott512

Record Breaker
Why in the world is no one posting in here about Anna the defending Russian Nationals ladies champion? I did not follow the competition thread because I'm locked out of it for some reason so I don't know who finished where other than her teammate Aliona finishing in first with an unbelievable score.

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Yess Anna!! I am so proud of you for coming 2nd in the SP! You were AMAZINGGGGGGG as always!!!! Love youuu :love:
Good luck for the FS tomorrow!!! Hope you land those quads [emoji6]🤞[emoji120] :pray:

jennapowers

Rinkside
Predicting it right here. Anna Shcherbakova 2x Russian National Champion. Guys it can be done, if she lands her 3 quads, which we all know she can, I mean she thinks so herself, then she is guaranteed to beat Alena. Who knows what Sasha will do, but I really do think it could be Anna v Sasha tomorrow in the free.