Anna Shcherbakova | Page 134 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Vemvane

On the Ice
Anna was superb today - had gooseflesh watching her skate. That is such a haunting piece of music, and she carries it off brilliantly. On the technical side, her Lz-Lo looked very secure, after her struggles to get it fully rotated at the start of the season. She is getting better and better, and by the end of this season, her SP should be a masterpiece.

Azikin

Medalist
Predicting it right here. Anna Shcherbakova 2x Russian National Champion. Guys it can be done, if she lands her 3 quads, which we all know she can, I mean she thinks so herself, then she is guaranteed to beat Alena. Who knows what Sasha will do, but I really do think it could be Anna v Sasha tomorrow in the free.

Alenka has a big lead, I think it's quite even among those three. But I honestly don't care which one will win, I just want them all to get to EC and WC.. though Anna's victory would be a sweet satisfaction (again) for having to read all those comments against her in Russian Ladies' Figure Skating thread.. ;):cheer::cheer2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alenka has a big lead, I think it's quite even among those three. But I honestly don't care which one will win, I just want them all to get to EC and WC.. though Anna's victory would be a sweet satisfaction (again) for having to read all those comments against her in Russian Ladies' Figure Skating thread.. ;):cheer::cheer2:

Exactly. I'm glad Anna is proving she is not "the weakest", so her victory would be truly nice. Let's wish her clean skate and three quads.

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Anna didn't have the best runthrough today. Fell on 4F and the second 4Lz as well. Coaches were not pleased by the looks on their faces.
Hope she gets it together by evening!

Macassar88

Medalist
So happy for her! Hope she can fix the Lutz UR and get the flip perfect for worlds! Would be amazing for her to have a flawless skate there with this amazing program.

Decoder

On the Ice
Where are jennapowers and flanker?
jennapowers, you made a great prediction!
flanker: I assume Anna is one of your favourites!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Anna is the hero of the day. In some survey I've seen she was the least probable winner of the event of the 3A according to the responders, but she again proved them wrong. Congrats to you, Anna :yahoo:

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Wow Anna was amazing today. From the start I could tell that she was going to skate well. She had that look of determination in her eye. I am so glad that she was able to repeat as national champion!! Hopefully she will land that quad flip without a step at Euros!!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Ballerina Angel Anna is great. Two-time national champion against this competition is incredible! She also seems to have the clutch gene.

Congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Predicting it right here. Anna Shcherbakova 2x Russian National Champion. Guys it can be done, if she lands her 3 quads, which we all know she can, I mean she thinks so herself, then she is guaranteed to beat Alena. Who knows what Sasha will do, but I really do think it could be Anna v Sasha tomorrow in the free.

You were right Jenna. :)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm just so thrilled for Anna! I've loved watching her since her Dreamcatcher/Sikuriadas days, and she's come so far since then - two-time Russian National Champion, incredibly consistent 4Lz, exquisite musicality, performance, and spins, lovely 3Lz-3Lo, etc. :luv17: