Anybody knows when and how to buy the ticket | Golden Skate

Anybody knows when and how to buy the ticket

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Tickets were put on sale early this morning. Except gold category, which are the long sides with allocated seating.

notunprepared

On the Ice
Is the schedule up anywhere yet? I can't find it. Or is it just, you buy tickets and hope you've booked for the events you want to see?

Is it worth waiting for the gold tickets to be able to choose my exact seat and be at the long end of the run?

Thank you very much for posting the link!

mudav

Rinkside
Does anyone know if the tickets for yellow zone with seats would be on sale or they are lile special vip with no access to common people?

Ivana

On the Ice
Does anyone know if the tickets for yellow zone with seats would be on sale or they are lile special vip with no access to common people?

Those are golden category tickets, they will go on sale later. Last year they were sold via www.francebillet.com.

Is it worth waiting for the gold tickets to be able to choose my exact seat and be at the long end of the run?

Last year we bought golden tickets for Friday and normal tickets for Saturday. There was a huge difference in the golden ticket pricing between the two days, for Saturday golden tickets were 60 Eur or something like that per session and Saturday program is split into two parts means two tickets per person (they were something like 25-30 Eur for Friday for the whole day). We were seated in sector C for Saturday and found those places even better then the golden ticket places on Friday (I think we had sector E or F). If you wait for the golden tickets just be aware that they are not removing the glass in front of the sectors E and F so opt for higher rows if you find that distracting.

fishwheel

Spectator
Those are golden category tickets, they will go on sale later. Last year they were sold via www.francebillet.com.

Last year we bought golden tickets for Friday and normal tickets for Saturday. There was a huge difference in the golden ticket pricing between the two days, for Saturday golden tickets were 60 Eur or something like that per session and Saturday program is split into two parts means two tickets per person (they were something like 25-30 Eur for Friday for the whole day). We were seated in sector C for Saturday and found those places even better then the golden ticket places on Friday (I think we had sector E or F). If you wait for the golden tickets just be aware that they are not removing the glass in front of the sectors E and F so opt for higher rows if you find that distracting.

Thank you for the information! Do you remember if there was glass in front of the sectors closer to the side? (G, D, N, Q)

besti loop

On the Ice

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Where do the judges sit? On the top line (according to the scheme) or the bottom? I think on the top but am I wrong?

Also, I need your help with understanding WHEN EXACTLY is the men's long program (day or evening)! Please help!
Judges should be at the top (north). The camera pitch is also there, probably, so bear that in mind. You may want to get a few rows up from the bottom.

Men Friday: 3 to 4.30 pm
Saturday: 1:15 pm to 3:04 pm

But that’s the schedule. Schedules can change....

besti loop

On the Ice
Judges should be at the top (north). The camera pitch is also there, probably, so bear that in mind. You may want to get a few rows up from the bottom.

Men Friday: 3 to 4.30 pm
Saturday: 1:15 pm to 3:04 pm

But that’s the schedule. Schedules can change....

Thank you! Hope they won't switch men with ladies! I don't want to spend another 55.5 euro :biggrin:

Also, the gold tickets are not free seatings, right?

Aaand if there anyone who speaks french and\or already bought the tickets, could you please be so kind to translate the register\purchase page?

Ivana

On the Ice
Thank you for the information! Do you remember if there was glass in front of the sectors closer to the side? (G, D, N, Q)

If I remember correctly G and D had glass, the whole side had. N and Q were without glass.

besti loop

On the Ice
Anybody has screenshots of the golden seats from some compeitions? :laugh: I can't find a video where I can see them :(