Ashley Cain-Gribble & Timothy LeDuc | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ashley Cain-Gribble & Timothy LeDuc

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
What an amazing skate from Ashley & Tim. They really delivered, skate like that in Worlds or Olympics and they could be pushing for the final flight. That programme suits them so well, it showcases all their strengths. I love the way they move, the shapes they make, they really leave an impression. Best of luck in the free ☘️🍀

The above link is blocked is blocked for me but this one is working.

Commentary is from Tara & Johnny and they refer to the need to come first to guarantee Olympic selection. Are K/F that sure a bet to be picked?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley posted this IG a couple of hours ago saying they've arrived safely in Beijing!!!! Such a big sigh of relief.

CORRECTION: Apparently that IG was posted at the beginning of the flight, so they're en route. Ashley's wording confused me.

She's also posted several videos and collections of pix of her, Timothy and other olympics-bound athletes. sOME from LA in the past week.

Last edited:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Something looks different about Timothy’s hair … it’s less “receding“ at the temples & also a softer brown. Anyone else notice this?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Something looks different about Timothy’s hair … it’s less “receding“ at the temples & also a softer brown. Anyone else notice this?
I did. I think it may be just that he uses hair gel for the actual competition skating. Maybe gives his hair a "chance to breathe" at other times. ;)

nguyhm

On the Ice
I was hoping that they would be picked for the Team event they earned their spot and deserve to have an Olympics medal. Unfortunately it won't be the case and I'm very sad for them. I hope this will give them the motivation to slay in the individual events and show the world what they are capable of.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's another great couple of pictures of Ashley and Tim. https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgqzcQuexa/

They were at the team event tonight, looking cute and happy. So they're being great sports about not being given the TE.

Let's all put some positive energy their direction for the individual skates. Ashley said in an interview after nationals that she was so happy to not have to qualify for anything at the Olympics.

All they have to do is show up ... and skate. She sounded really happy about that. I'm loving it! Just soak up the experience and have the time of your lives. And skate the way we know you will! ❤️

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ashley also posted pics of her and Tim in what I googled to find are the USA team closing ceremony coats. They have a red and blue plaid body and solid navy hood and sleeves and in my eyes, are simply gorgeous. Modeled on the Ralph Lauren website by the Shibs and retailing at almost $1800 (!!), they are quite out of my league, but hey, A & T seem to be enjoying their Olympic experience, AND getting awesome swag to boot.

Scroll down to see the closing ceremony coats. All the outfits are great this year, but this coat (for me) is the neatest piece since the Roots berets made such a splash in SLC. https://www.instagram.com/icegirlash/

Alex Shib looks a very too-cool-for-school model on the website, but I won't link here because that might appear to be advertising.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley also posted pics of her and Tim in what I googled to find are the USA team closing ceremony coats. They have a red and blue plaid body and solid navy hood and sleeves and in my eyes, are simply gorgeous. Modeled on the Ralph Lauren website by the Shibs and retailing at almost $1800 (!!), they are quite out of my league, but hey, A & T seem to be enjoying their Olympic experience, AND getting awesome swag to boot.

Scroll down to see the closing ceremony coats. All the outfits are great this year, but this coat (for me) is the neatest piece since the Roots berets made such a splash in SLC. https://www.instagram.com/icegirlash/

I like the coats, a lot. But I would LOVE to own a pair of those red high-top sneakers with blue laces!! ❤️

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's time for a candle-lighting, sageburning, whatever-you-do Vigil for Ashley and Timothy in their Olympic experience! :hap10::points::party2:

A/T don't have to earn anything or qualify for anything. All they have to do is show up ... and skate. She sounded really happy about that. I'm loving it! Just soak up the experience and have the time of your lives. ❤️

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In my post above ^^ I forgot to give credit where it's due, for the idea of a "vigil" back in November 2021.

@skatefan17 :
I adore Ashley and Timothy! Let’s start the vigil now to will them into the Olympic team. They are so deserving!