Can France have a nice ice rink? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Can France have a nice ice rink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadrupleaxel15

On the Ice
I am sure I alone can arrange a better K&C, a podium and medals in one day. How budget friendly was that thing supposed to be?

Also: Does France have extreme visa requirements for the Asian countries? Where were the Japanese fans?

Wilwarin

On the Ice
I am sure I alone can arrange a better K&C, a podium and medals in one day. How budget friendly was that thing supposed to be?

Also: Does France have extreme visa requirements for the Asian countries? Where were the Japanese fans?

Misha did not get his visa until some 4 hrs before his flight. So...:shrug:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I just had a thought...who is paying for all the French skaters to train in the US? It definitely has paid off for Vanessa & Morgan, but I don't see any improvement in Romain, Mae-Berenice or Laurine. Kevin is training with Zimmerman now as well. Why can't any of them train closer to home?

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I just had a thought...who is paying for all the French skaters to train in the US? It definitely has paid off for Vanessa & Morgan, but I don't see any improvement in Romain, Mae-Berenice or Laurine. Kevin is training with Zimmerman now as well. Why can't any of them train closer to home?

The fed : France has very little top skaters. I have my doubts about Romain though. But I think the fed has understand how well it paid off to send them abroad first with P/C now with J/C... not having too many skaters at that level helps, it isn't monstruously expensive compared to what US or Canada must pay for their athletes...
They get better results when abroad too. It's worth it.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Feel free to post in other related ongoing topics as the "ice rink" issue has been discussed. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.