Can someone pls tell me who withdrew beside | Golden Skate

Can someone pls tell me who withdrew beside

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I read a post saying there were two withdrawals. Same event? Besides Anna P that we knew about.

Th ladies LP thread is huge as always. Looking for brief recaps or ladies long. Maybe in the edge?

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
There were several.
In the ladies: Anna withdrew beforehand, and Ashley Wagner had to stop in the middle of her FS and withdrew due to an ankle injury.

In the men: Maxim Kovtun withdrew before the FS and Daniel Samohin dislocated his shoulder in the middle of his FS and withdrew.

yuki

Final Flight
I read a post saying there were two withdrawals. Same event? Besides Anna P that we knew about.

Th ladies LP thread is huge as always. Looking for brief recaps or ladies long. Maybe in the edge?

Ashley withdrew from the Ladies competition.
Maxim Kovtun and Daniel Samohin withdrew from the Men's competition.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
In addition to the above: Alexander Petrov and Jun-hwan Cha were originally assigned to Skate America.

(Petrov was replaced by Roman Sadovsky, and Cha was replaced by Han Yan)

So many withdrawals before and during the competition... o_O
Maybe its some kind of record...

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Don't forget Da-Bin Choi withdrawing before the event. She was not replaced.

temadd

Final Flight

Ashley withdrew during the long. She got thru the 1st 2 spins. Satoko skated like Satoko, small jumps, some looked questionable on the rotations but all called clean. Bradie and Sakamoto (so cute!!!) both skated extremely well and very clean. GO and figure, an American lady with no URs the entire comp. Gabby fell apart about half way thru her program. Karen was better than at Skate Can but still not great. Tsurskaya with breathtaking jumps and not much in the way of performance at all. IMO a pretty boring program.