Chan and Howe: 'It's just the beginning'

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

2023-24 Programs
SP: Elvis Presley medley; choreo by Ben Agosto and Katherine Hill
FS: "Exogenesis Symphony" by Muse; choreo by Olga Ganicheva and Aleksey Letov

With the retirement of reigning U.S. champions Alexa Knierim and Brandon Frazier, Chan and Howe assume the mantle of the top American team, and expectations are high. The duo has learned to manage pressure by setting specific goals for their own development.

Here's wishing them much success this season, but more importantly, a healthy one!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Ben Agusto is the perfect person to choreograph an Elvis programme (I remember his and Tanith's so well in 2005) and it's nice to see Spencer and Ben are friends. Also good to see how they are taking care of the injury, and I love it that they set out to entertain and to improve their skating. I love these two, they were such a surprise to me two years ago (in a positive way) and I hope they are going to continue for a long, long time,

noskates

Record Breaker
I really, really like this team. Generally in pairs I watch the woman but I can't take my eyes off of Spencer. He is so animated and so into the music. I hope they do well this year. And kudos for picking Ben as a choreographer

Last edited: