Coach Alex Ouriashev Commentary on TSL | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Coach Alex Ouriashev Commentary on TSL

silverlake22

Record Breaker
At any rate, Mishin will probably make her wear the mumus for the rest of her career now...
After all, he wears the same shirt for all her competitions, so he most likely will mind her clothes too: "you win in the mumus, stick to the mumus!" =D

As for puberty... Even if the weight is gained at "right" places only, its still a bit not comfortable till the girl gets used to it.

I actually thought the Mumu's fit the theme of her programs this season, especially the FS. So I'm okay if she maybe wears a mumu for one of her programs next season if the program is suited to that style of dress. I don't think Mishin will likely make her wear mumus all the time though, if he did wouldn't he have made her wear a mumu EX dress this season? Anyways, I'd have a bigger issue if Liza was wearing a mumu while skating to Swan Lake or something like that. But for her Middle Eastern FS program it didn't even bother me, first time I saw her dress I thought she looked like Jasmine from Alladin and thought the costume choice was creative and well suited to her program.

moriel

Record Breaker
I actually thought the Mumu's fit the theme of her programs this season, especially the FS. So I'm okay if she maybe wears a mumu for one of her programs next season if the program is suited to that style of dress. I don't think Mishin will likely make her wear mumus all the time though, if he did wouldn't he have made her wear a mumu EX dress this season? Anyways, I'd have a bigger issue if Liza was wearing a mumu while skating to Swan Lake or something like that. But for her Middle Eastern FS program it didn't even bother me, first time I saw her dress I thought she looked like Jasmine from Alladin and thought the costume choice was creative and well suited to her program.

=D well, she doesnt jump 3A in the ex =D
i mostly ponder as a joke because he seems to have clothing superstitions (aka wearing same shirt almost or even every competition she skates on) hehe