Coronavirus and the new season | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Coronavirus and the new season

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Lmao. You really think I am the person saying that against Hanyu? I am being sarcastic. Look at my posts in this thread and elsewhere, they are all against these conspiracy theories. :rolleye:

And to answer your question, I DO get those words. Do you get the concept of "reading"? And "not taking offense to the simplest comment against a "god""?

This isn't about Yuzuru. This is about people attacking a different skater who spoke out.

Gabby30

On the Ice
It´s terrible to hear some of the athletes actually feel this way, it´s just not fans exaggerating about how the organizers don´t take it seriously.
It's the SKATERS who don't take it seriously. What's the matter with people who are constantly blamin the organisers and ISU for everything SKATERS are doing? :scratch2: They are not babysitters to observe every single person out there. Everybody knows what to do, if they're not doing it, that's not other peoples fault :palmf:

cohen-esque

Final Flight
It's the SKATERS who don't take it seriously. What's the matter with people who are constantly blamin the organisers and ISU for everything SKATERS are doing? :scratch2: They are not babysitters to observe every single person out there. Everybody knows what to do, if they're not doing it, that's not other peoples fault :palmf:
It's more that people are blaming the ISU for not holding skaters accountable. It's not the ISU's fault if skaters break the rules; it's their fault if they allow skaters to get away with it and compete with no consequences.

Country
Norway
Cohne-esque explained it pretty well. But I would also add on a note that the organizers as well are a part of the problem. So I would say ti´s a mix of both. Just look at the way they put the basket for the skaters. It´s suppose to be a safety measure to have a basket each, but the whole point is meaningless if the baskets are so close together:

Also, telling skaters can leave if they feel not safe, that is just rubbish. A lot of skaters have said there main goal is to save OG-spots. Don´t tell me a lot of them went there by free choice, just because they wanted to win a medal.