Eastern Sectional Champs, 16-20. Nov., 2016 | Golden Skate

Eastern Sectional Champs, 16-20. Nov., 2016

champs

Final Flight
Exciting to know Audrey Shin (Novice) and Alexia Paganini (Junior) landed 3Lz+3T with a positive GOE.
I guess Haley Beavers hasn't been so successful this season in keeping the momentum from her last year's Nationals with no 3Lz at the regionals but at least she did 3Lz+2T here in the short. Wondering if she managed to Rippon it.

frida80

Record Breaker
Exciting to know Audrey Shin (Novice) and Alexia Paganini (Junior) landed 3Lz+3T with a positive GOE.
I guess Haley Beavers hasn't been so successful this season in keeping the momentum from her last year's Nationals with no 3Lz at the regionals but at least she did 3Lz+2T here in the short. Wondering if she managed to Rippon it.

She did in the long. I decided to come to the competition today. Nothing is better than Watching it in person.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

I'm glad to see Haley make it to Nationals after she had to withdraw from her JGP.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
I am glad to see Emmy make it to Nationals as she has always been such a nice, clean skater who just couldn't get "the jumps". Its exciting to see the judges reward quality skating rather than just looking for the jumps. Great Job Emmy!

frida80

Record Breaker
I am glad to see Emmy make it to Nationals as she has always been such a nice, clean skater who just couldn't get "the jumps". Its exciting to see the judges reward quality skating rather than just looking for the jumps. Great Job Emmy!

She really was sensational today! She's so naturally artistic.