2024 U.S. Midwestern Sectional Singles & U.S. Ice Dance Final | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Midwestern Sectional Singles & U.S. Ice Dance Final

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2024 U.S. Midwestern Sectional Singles & U.S. Ice Dance Final will be held in Bloomington, Minnesota, Nov 14-19, 2023. This is a qualifying event for the Singles (Women and Men) and Ice Dance disciplines for the 2024 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships and National Development Camp in Columbus, Ohio, slated for January 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Video playlist for novice and below will be found here

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I also agree that Emilia Nemirovsky was great! Another skater that caught my eye was Anabelle Wilkins Intermediate short program - futuristic fun program...

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
So happy for the Mullens. Saw these kids grow up as they skated in our rink in VA, and my kids are friends with the three siblings. They tried pairs with one of the siblings first, then switched to ice dancing with the other sibling. And they've gotten so good. Happy for them!

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
I also agree that Emilia Nemirovsky was great! Another skater that caught my eye was Anabelle Wilkins Intermediate short program - futuristic fun program...

Emilia Nemirovsky is close to landing her triple axel. I reckon the USFS has their eye on her as she already made the ISP, and she scored in the top 2 highest for women in the Jump Consistency drill at the National Development Team camp in January, which earned her a slot in the 4CC Advanced Novice camp during the 4CC competition in Colorado. Am expecting great things from this young woman!

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
Talked to Antonio Monaco yesterday and he's excited and ready. He was Team USA a couple of years ago and did Egna, but was injured last year

Solomon's long program to Madonna's Vogue is a hoot! He usually gives an amazing performance.

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
Colin Motley was the World Champion 2021 in roller skating.

He did novice pairs last year with Gracie Gottchalk but they split up before the nationals. So he's back to doing singles. His sister Natalie is with him in the kiss and cry. Both were Team USA for roller skating

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Love her - so fun!