Edea pianos for a beginner skater? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Edea pianos for a beginner skater?

lucyskates

Rinkside
I 100% see where you’re coming from, however financially speaking pianos aren’t an issue for me, and I really want them; maybe I’ll reach a higher level some day and since my feet have stopped growing, I might use them in the future, who knows
then buy them when you need them?
I really don’t want to sound like a downer but if you’ve only got a few singles then it could be years (or never) before you’re jumping doubles, or even the triples that pianos are meant for.
just for an idea, two of work friends started skating at 5, they’re 17 now and have some doubles, but no double axel.
that’s 12 years of skating, and they probably wouldn’t benefit from pianos, it would be too much boot. one is in chorus, one of them is in ice fly.

sofiaskates101

Spectator
then buy them when you need them?
I really don’t want to sound like a downer but if you’ve only got a few singles then it could be years (or never) before you’re jumping doubles, or even the triples that pianos are meant for.
just for an idea, two of work friends started skating at 5, they’re 17 now and have some doubles, but no double axel.
that’s 12 years of skating, and they probably wouldn’t benefit from pianos, it would be too much boot. one is in chorus, one of them is in ice fly.
I get what you mean, but it's like how some people collect figurines, stones, crystals, diamonds, etc. the thing they might want to 'collect' can have 0 use buttttttttt they'd still want it- it's kinda like that, and I'm extremely lucky and grateful to be able to able to afford the pianos without any financial pressure, and that's just how I wanna spend my money