Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Elizabet did a quad in practice captured on YouTube post #333 by Matmuh 10/1/2016 so am not surprised Eteri has encouraged her to go forward with it now... wishing her good luck at Worlds!!!:hap10::clap:

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Elizabet did a quad in practice captured on YouTube post #333 by Matmuh 10/1/2016 so am not surprised Eteri has encouraged her to go forward with it now... wishing her good luck at Worlds!!!:hap10::clap:

Oo pls can I have the link?

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Oo pls can I have the link?

It is located in this FF Post #333 by Matmuh... page 17
Poor quality video because the jump was so random... she was on practice ice with Yuzaru who was doing quads and she just decided to try one...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wonderful skate by my baby! :luv17: i want to know stats of her 3S more than her 2A :biggrin: it looks huge :shocked: surprised to see her PCS that high but congratulations and good luck on LP! want to see that 4S landed so bad :hap57:

zounger

Medalist
Elizabet's 3lutz landing reminds me Trusova's from last year. I will not be surprised if she is already training quad lutz. :biggrin:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Lilbet was mesmerizing. Her progress during this season is something I did not believe it is even possible. Of course she still has reserves, but this is a matter of time. As I've said, maybe soon Russians will regret she does not represent them :)

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
What? What? She wasn't underscored? What? Is today opposite day?

CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck with the free skate! Land that quad and make history, girl! :cheer:

Basho

Rinkside
I am so happy for her. I always knew she had it all to win. Awesome musicality with skill precision is a winning combo. Eteri did wonders for her confidence. Bet has worked long an hard and its finally paying off.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I am so happy for her. I always knew she had it all to win. Awesome musicality with skill precision is a winning combo. Eteri did wonders for her confidence. Bet has worked long an hard and its finally paying off.

Yes! I was like, it’ll all come together. And now it is! So glad to see her skating this beautifully like we know she can.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
OH MY GOD!!!!! history has been made in many ways, 1st senior lady to land 4S and 1st female skater from Kazakhstan to win world medal!! not sure if there are more but who cares!!! well done Lil' Bee, well deserved :luv17: