Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 36 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations Elizabet!!! :clapper::cheer::yahoo::ddevil::love:
Wish it was gold (? Shoulda been?) But Silver? We'll take it!!!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations Elizabet!!! :clapper::cheer::yahoo::ddevil::love:
Wish it was gold (? Shoulda been?) But Silver? We'll take it!!!!

Just woke up and saw the standings and I’m all like :hap93::hap57::hap93::yahoo:

This is so awesome!!! Can’t wait to find some podium pics!!!

It’s been a long journey but so much fun to follow. One of the first fan videos I ever edited was of her when she was still a junior. Her awesome and unique side Beilmann and Ina Bauer just caught my eye but she also had great in between steps. I hadn’t watched it in a while but I just did and it’s really cool. She’s always been such a talent. Nice to see that being rewarded.

https://youtu.be/9dp6yiG78k4

Fruitpie

On the Ice
Congratulations to Lilbet for making history twice today! First ladies quad in seniors. And also first medal for Kazakhstan in women singles!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Since this is being forgotten due to the much bigger achievements, I’ll be the first one to say it...

Congratulations on getting THREE spots for Kazakhstan!!!

(but other than Aiza Mambekova, does the country have another skater to give it to? :confused:)

Vili67

On the Ice
I think Elizabet was the happiest girl on podium.
I did see that program live in autumn at finladia trophy.
It was good then but much better today
congratulations:love::thank:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Since this is being forgotten due to the much bigger achievements, I’ll be the first one to say it...

(but other than Aiza Mambekova, does the country have another skater to give it to? :confused:)

I am sure they will step up to the plate... :agree2:

moonstruck

On the Ice
Congratulations to Elizabet :clap: Landing the 4S for the first time in competition at the world championships, what a moment!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Just woke up and saw the standings and I’m all like :hap93::hap57::hap93::yahoo:

This is so awesome!!! Can’t wait to find some podium pics!!!

It’s been a long journey but so much fun to follow. One of the first fan videos I ever edited was of her when she was still a junior. Her awesome and unique side Beilmann and Ina Bauer just caught my eye but she also had great in between steps. I hadn’t watched it in a while but I just did and it’s really cool. She’s always been such a talent. Nice to see that being rewarded.

https://youtu.be/9dp6yiG78k4

ahhhh Memoirs of Geisha SP, still underappreciated, still one of my favourites (and when she was with Orser :slink:), unpopular opinion but really liked her LP too, i knew she had it in her and i am happy that many started to see it too whether you call it Eteri affect or something else :biggrin:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Whoah, I still did not congratulate to Lilbet here. Lilbet, what a skate! First senior lady doing quad, but even without that this was absolutely wonderful program from you today. You did so much in this year, you have improved in practically everything so much. You are tiny and fragile yet very strong and determined young lady. What a great day for you. :clap:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

Heh, there are ladies in Russia looking at their family trees, I am sure...

Seruleane

Final Flight
Congrats to Elisabet!! She gets the award for most improved this year. It is like watching a completely different skater. She not only made history by landing the quad salchow at Worlds, but she was very expressive and I loved her tango. Also, I have never seen Eteri this happy in the K&C (it was probably a combination of both Elisabet and Alina's success) but WOW! Go Elisabet! Excited to see what she will show us next season!

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Congrats to Elisabet!! She gets the award for most improved this year. It is like watching a completely different skater. She not only made history by landing the quad salchow at Worlds, but she was very expressive and I loved her tango. Also, I have never seen Eteri this happy in the K&C (it was probably a combination of both Elisabet and Alina's success) but WOW! Go Elisabet! Excited to see what she will show us next season!

It is! It’s shocked me how much she improved but I knew she could. Her confidence has improved so much too allowing her to land the 4S, as she said ‘when I stepped onto the ice I felt great like I could do it’ or something along those lines. And yeah she did, and made history twice [emoji38]

PekkaRink

Rinkside

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer:

I knew it! I knew she'd land that 4S, and I think I woke the whole neighborhood when she did. :laugh:

ahhhh Memoirs of Geisha SP, still underappreciated, still one of my favourites (and when she was with Orser :slink:), unpopular opinion but really liked her LP too, i knew she had it in her and i am happy that many started to see it too whether you call it Eteri affect or something else :biggrin:

Same! I mean, she's improved the way all skaters do from gaining more experience, but I don't see how she's gotten dramatically better. She was always that good, just few saw it, if you ask me! But I did right from the first time I saw her.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations Li'lBet! I could hardly believe it when I saw that she was planning the 4S!

And then she came out and did it! :cheer: What a boss! Very pleased for her silver.

I heard her parents were there, which is nice because I bet her mother was leaping up and down in the stands! :biggrin: