Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 146 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

adelia

Record Breaker
Sorry to see she had some major errors again, but I think the performance is improved a bit, and it was great to hear the crowd support her- for such a small event the crowd seems awesome.
Well, she had two jumping passes intact, which is definitely an improvement.
At this point I'm not sure if she should go for the 3A or tano 2A in the SP. I'll have to see protocols to see if it's fully rotated.

LRK

Record Breaker
I don't know either. I think it would depend greatly upon how she is doing in training. If she is rock solid in training, and the problem is something else - which I think it is, but it is really my gut feeling, as I've little else to base that supposition on - then I think she should keep the 3A. If she is going to make mistakes with easier content as well, then watering down her difficulty won't serve any point - in fact, will lose her points.

So, not knowing, I will simply have to fall back on my Minion status, and trust that Papa Mishin knows what he is doing.:) (Which tends to be my disposition anyway - especially where jumps are concerned.)

Meanwhile, the important thing is that she is improving. Is she improving quickly enough, however? That's the question, but there's no use in worrying about that. In fact, I hope Liza is not worrying too much about it - because that would only serve to add to her problems, and do her no good whatsoever.

adelia

Record Breaker
I just hope she does something about the costume, add something to cover up her left side or change back to the test skate costume.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I still cant get used to the sight of her falling:noshake:
But such warm support there!:hap93:
I hope she's encouraged!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does Liza keep adding horror movie sounds to her SP? It's kinda awesome if I may say so.

LRK

Record Breaker
I just hope she does something about the costume, add something to cover up her left side or change back to the test skate costume.

The latter is what I would like most of all - I liked that dress, drat it!

adelia

Record Breaker
The latter is what I would like most of all - I liked that dress, drat it!
Well, there was a poll on one of the VK figure skating pages and the test skate dress won resoundingly against the current one and the Bolero one. So Russian fans share your opinion too.

ovafanboy1

On the Ice
Her best in-competition attempt of the 3A all season. It's all starting to come together -- all three lutzes she did this weekend were gorgeous -- I think with one more competition between now and Nationals, she'll be ready to go.

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Her best in-competition attempt of the 3A all season. It's all starting to come together -- all three lutzes she did this weekend were gorgeous -- I think with one more competition between now and Nationals, she'll be ready to go.

I so hope you are right!

I thought her performances were better too - not to where they need to be, of course, but improved. She flagged a bit toward the end of her LP, I thought. Loved how Papa Mishin stroked her arm reassuringly in the Kiss & Cry.:)

Also, loved the audience support!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I dont care about the dress so much
She has other things to think about
Good improvement!:yahoo: proud of her! & Im not even that mad about the lack of GPF anymore!

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, I will be able to watch the ladies' GPF without being nervous or overly caring who places where... I mean, I like most of the ladies, but I'm not specifically invested in how they place, though I hope they all skate well.

(I'll miss Liza though... and Rika... sigh. It's funny how those two somehow became a package deal, where we were either getting both, or neither... Since I'm a Liza fan - well, obviously! - and I'm very fond of Rika to boot, no prizes for guessing where my wishes lay.;))

LRK

Record Breaker
aw i'll miss Rika too

oh idk if you saw guys
Plushy & Liza vid:biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj2Z9TmH4M0
but its to Bilan so warning :laugh:
(I cant with him & his "ImpAAAAAsibAAAAl" :rofl::laugh2:)

:laugh:

I sort of liked it... though of course, I don't know if I've ever heard it before, so it's never had the chance to get on my last nerve (as it clearly has with you!)

As for the vid itself - loved it! The King and Queen - how appropriate. Of course, sibling royalty, as in "once king or queen of Narnia - always king or queen of Narnia".

Also bonus for us Minions - lots of shots of Papa Mishin!

Loved the last picture - just great!

adelia

Record Breaker
According to Croatian media, Liza will be going to Golden Spin, which starts in a couple days time.