Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1034 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

grey19

On the Ice
...anyway. stars on ice japan starts soon!!!! any guesses on what zhenya may be performing? i presumed beautiful mess but now that she’s brought back revamped experience, it could be anything. stars on ice canada after that. 😳 and evgenia trying out a quad salchow, and working on her programs for next season....omg. i already can’t wait. 😅

Didn't Brian mention new programmes for the shows? Or am I imagining things? If it's true, I am really curious about the music and dresses and everything.

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Evgenia definitely had strong reasons for leaving the way she did, but she said she would never talk about them (this was in an interview afte IDF I believe). So I don't think we'll ever hear her side of the story. She's just far too classy to speak poorly of anyone. Which is one of the many reasons I admire her so much.

But yes, on a happier note, her gala was stunning and those banquet pics added a few years to my life :laugh:

melodramaonice

Rinkside
Didn't Brian mention new programmes for the shows? Or am I imagining things? If it's true, I am really curious about the music and dresses and everything.

😱 did he??? i would die. evgenia has come a long way in her self-choregraphing (assuming of course she’d be choreographing this time.) i’m always excited to see what she comes up with next. and new dresses!!! eeeek! i’m also always down to see the leftovers dress again. 😂💕

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Oh dear, when I read Eteri's post I wasn't sure how accurate the translation was, but apparently it means exactly what I thought it means. :palmf: I do feel sorry for her and all she's been through, but such behaviour will bring neither her mother nor Zhenya back. It was only a small part of the whole post but I can't think of another word than manipulative to describe this. She knew exactly that her fans would jump on that sentence. Hope dies last though so I'll keep praying that someday they'll be able to talk about whatever happened between them instead of teasing through the media.

Edit: Sorry for bringing this up again while you were trying to move on, I'm a rather slow writer. :laugh:

grey19

On the Ice
😱 did he??? i would die. evgenia has come a long way in her self-choregraphing (assuming of course she’d be choreographing this time.) i’m always excited to see what she comes up with next. and new dresses!!! eeeek! i’m also always down to see the leftovers dress again. 😂💕
Today he said something like that in an interview whike talking about the future :' She has many shows. Didn't she talk about new programmes?' So, I am not sure what he meant by that- her new FP or new programmes for show. I don't have a link though, I read it in one of his interview.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Oh dear, when I read Eteri's post I wasn't sure how accurate the translation was, but apparently it means exactly what I thought it means. :palmf: I do feel sorry for her and all she's been through, but such behaviour will bring neither her mother nor Zhenya back. It was only a small part of the whole post but I can't think of another word than manipulative to describe this. She knew exactly that her fans would jump on that sentence. Hope dies last though so I'll keep praying that someday they'll be able to talk about whatever happened between them instead of teasing through the media.
Well I have to say while I love zhenya and while she never will speak poorly about her old team in the open some of her statements can be seen as throwing subtly shades on them, if you read between the lines. And I do not criticize zhenya at all I just say to some people it may look like it. And no I do not condemn what eteri did , as I said before I absolutely detest that she had to goto the media and openly try to drag zhenyas name through the mud

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
On a positive note, I'm so happy she brought Experience back! The updated version is so beautiful and meaningful. And the spiral!! I've been wondering why she ditched her signature spiral and doesn't do any other either, and now she blessed us once again. :love:

grey19

On the Ice
On a positive note, I'm so happy she brought Experience back! The updated version is so beautiful and meaningful. And the spiral!! I've been wondering why she ditched her signature spiral and doesn't do any other either, and now she blessed us once again. :love:
That spiral. I can only hope for one in the programme, +10 from me!

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Well I have to say while I love zhenya and while she never will speak poorly about her old team in the open some of her statements can be seen as throwing subtly shades on them, if you read between the lines. And I do not criticize zhenya at all I just say to some people it may look like it. And no I do not condemn what eteri did , as I said before I absolutely detest that she had to goto the media and openly try to drag zhenyas name through the mud

Yeah the media part was directed at both of them because I'm aware some people take some of Zhenya's statements the wrong way.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I know Experience is my favorite. :yay:

melgirl25

Medalist
So I listened to TSL and I don't remember them talking about her free program music for next season. He only mentioned he sees her doing something like Rach 2. Did I miss it?

I did see this in the comments though - Not my favorite. Will be curious to see what she can do with it. She will certainly be appreciated by Japan and keep those show invitations coming in!

I don't think Zhenya would pick her music based on getting show invitations - especially next season! They can be so silly sometimes.

grey19

On the Ice
How I miss those days when you could find nbc videos on YouTube. I love Johnny's commentaries so much.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How I miss those days when you could find nbc videos on YouTube. I love Johnny's commentaries so much.

I know. I used to type her name and get videos from 4 years ago. I never saw the video from the Olympics with the British commentary.