Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1361 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
When she and her agent want to target an older and perhaps more upmarket clientele, what do you suggest, and what Yevgeniya can create or decorate by her personal designs (easy to produce/customise, and not too expensive)?

Watches with custom faceplate? (Swatches used to be quite the collectors item before you took out your phone to get the time ...)
Small jewellery, like the EvgeniaMedvedeva on a chain, bracelet or broche?

Watch

Final Flight
When she and her agent want to target an older and perhaps more upmarket clientele, what do you suggest, and what Yevgeniya can create or decorate by her personal designs (easy to produce/customise, and not too expensive)?

Watches with custom faceplate? (Swatches used to be quite the collectors item before you took out your phone to get the time ...)
Small jewellery, like the EvgeniaMedvedeva on a chain, bracelet or broche?

Some simple style jewelry could be nice, I think. From what little I've already seen, I get the feeling her merch is primarily things that she would wear/use herself, which is why it's definitely more youth oriented and, in my opinion, authentic. So I'm not even sure she would be interested in targeting a different audience anytime soon.

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I also think the selection of products is totally fine, I personally just would've prefered a different style of drawing, maybe something like she did of Aljona and Bruno recently. That's nitpicking though, I'm very happy we're getting any merch at all. She behaves so mature for her age I sometimes forget she just turned 20. :D

Maia96

On the Ice
Do you have any idea how long a sports brand like Nike generally sponsors athletes like Zhenya and if this brand usually sponsor two athletes who practice the same sport within the same country?

I ask because I read online that apparently one of the A3 signed a contract with Nike. I don't know what truthfulness this information has but if it becomes real I wonder what will happen to Zhenya.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Do you have any idea how long a sports brand like Nike generally sponsors athletes like Zhenya and if this brand usually sponsor two athletes who practice the same sport within the same country?

I ask because I read online that apparently one of the A3 signed a contract with Nike. I don't know what truthfulness this information has but if it becomes real I wonder what will happen to Zhenya.
Nike often sponsors athletes from the same country and sports category. Nothing unusual.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yay to Zhenya‘s new merch. :hap57:

Even though the shop site still doesn‘t work for me. But the phone case looks really cute. That‘s the news I needed after walking into the RLT and only seeing Zhenya leaving Eteri being discussed for the hundredth time now. :scard7:

AkikoNana

Rinkside

Adelina is still Nike ambassador even if she’s not competing anymore (but she’s never announced retiring for that). Probably it means less money for her but she’s still in some Russian advertising.

Anyway I’m here because I loved so much Zhenya’s tedpole animation and I’ve not found a proper place to say that 😁 sorry for my intrusion!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Adelina is still Nike ambassador even if she’s not competing anymore (but she’s never announced retiring for that). Probably it means less money for her but she’s still in some Russian advertising.

Anyway I’m here because I loved so much Zhenya’s tedpole animation and I’ve not found a proper place to say that �� sorry for my intrusion!

Thanks for the info and welcome to Zhenya‘s fanfest. You‘re not intruding at all and don‘t have to say sorry. On the contrary, we‘re all happy to have someone else excited about tadpole animations like we are! :)

Last edited:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Anyway I’m here because I loved so much Zhenya’s tedpole animation and I’ve not found a proper place to say that �� sorry for my intrusion!

It's not an intrusion to post in her fan fest. Post anytime. :)

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I wonder if Nike is working on anything with Zhenya right now. I love all of the collaborations that Zhenya has done with them so far!! Maybe they will do a photo shoot after nationals? Does Zhenya still have a partnership with Pantene?

Maia96

On the Ice
I wonder if Nike is working on anything with Zhenya right now. I love all of the collaborations that Zhenya has done with them so far!! Maybe they will do a photo shoot after nationals? Does Zhenya still have a partnership with Pantene?

According to some Zhenya´s fans, apparently she isn´t more Pantene's ambassador.

Maia96

On the Ice

Anyway I’m here because I loved so much Zhenya’s tedpole animation and I’ve not found a proper place to say that 😁 sorry for my intrusion!

Thanks for the answer!...And many of us also love Zhenya’s tedpole animation :love:

bubblecherry

Final Flight

Isn't she doing some kind of Nike sponsored event soon?