Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1363 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

skatingfan200

Medalist
Has anyone read the interview of the Director of Sambo 70? It's in Russian. That's why I don't know if the Google translation is correct and I understood correctly. I leave the link in case you are interested: https://tnv.ru/articles/renat-laysh...u-drugikh-ne-poluchaetsya-vot-i-nervy-sdayut/

He has been interviewed in the light of recent events but he has also mentioned Evgenia. He said that while she skated marvelously and cleanly in Moscow she still lost against Trusova who fell twice.

Obviously, this man elevates ET to the altars, but what has caught my attention is that he says that it's no longer possible to withstand the high training loads of these athletes with such high technical content without the use of drugs (obviously allowed ). With what going on in Russia about that and this man speaks openly about it!

It's lucky that Zhenya isn't there anymore.

I wonder why he said it now about drugs, is the tide turning against Eteri?
---

I post it already last month the information from a journalist.
https://twitter.com/yeka_yuri/status/1193740087621824517

Vaits said yesterday
"Zhenya´s mom, a year before OI 2018, understood where everything was going. Otherwise, a wild conflict between her and the coach would probably not have happened."
https://twitter.com/yeka_yuri/status/1207253754287939585

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Has anyone read the interview of the Director of Sambo 70? It's in Russian. That's why I don't know if the Google translation is correct and I understood correctly. I leave the link in case you are interested: https://tnv.ru/articles/renat-laysh...u-drugikh-ne-poluchaetsya-vot-i-nervy-sdayut/

He has been interviewed in the light of recent events but he has also mentioned Evgenia. He said that while she skated marvelously and cleanly in Moscow she still lost against Trusova who fell twice.

Obviously, this man elevates ET to the altars, but what has caught my attention is that he says that it's no longer possible to withstand the high training loads of these athletes with such high technical content without the use of drugs (obviously allowed ). With what going on in Russia about that and this man speaks openly about it!

It's lucky that Zhenya isn't there anymore.

That's quite disturbing. Glad Evgenia is far away from all the drama in Canada. Minding her own business, doing what she loves, and training :) Some would say the latter two are the same thing, though ;)

Fluture

Record Breaker
I'm definitely buying pens for home and office and a t shirt. What is everybody else buying?

I want a phone case and a pen but not sure when I‘ll buy them. Either way, the merch is really cool and she posted on Instagram that she‘ll update with more things after the New Year. Can‘t wait!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well due to sizing I was unable to get a t-shirt, but I got the diary/notebook!

Although, I had no idea the Rouble was so favourable against the Aussie dollar (or the Canadian dollar for that matter...or is it in US dollars?)...it ended up being rather more expensive than anticipated. Still! I'm excited about the purchase!

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Well due to sizing I was unable to get a t-shirt, but I got the diary/notebook!

Although, I had no idea the Rouble was so favourable against the Aussie dollar (or the Canadian dollar for that matter...or is it in US dollars?)...it ended up being rather more expensive than anticipated. Still! I'm excited about the purchase!
The most expensive thing was the shipping for me. 17€ *cry*. However, I am so excited to get my stuff.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The most expensive thing was the shipping for me. 17€ *cry*. However, I am so excited to get my stuff.

:laugh: That's interesting! For me the postage was reasonable! Usually when I order stuff from US websites the postage is like $40 Aussie dollars, this was only $20!

I'm just bad at maths and can't add :laugh:

But hey Zhenya gets a portion of the sales so I'm happy to support her :)

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I played it safe and only ordered a water bottle. I assume they’re shipping everything from Russia so in case my parcel gets stuck at the customs office that would be some very expensive fun for me. If all goes well I'll order more for sure. :biggrin: Also, the shirt I would’ve picked seems to be sold out already? (The ones with her Olympic dress on.) Glad the sales seem to be going well!

My customs office does not care about anything lol. They let everything through. I will probably have to pay around 11€ in customs *sob*. I order so much stuff from overseas I already know the fees by heart lol

Vemvane

On the Ice

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Thank you for the link! It's a beautiful programme, and I wish I understood Russian so that I could follow what Averbukh has to say. On the other hand, it was fun to see the programme take shape, piece by piece, and ending it with that exquisite Rostelecom performance warmed the cockles of my heart. What a journey this season has been!

I am sure there will be translations provided by fans by tomorrow :D