Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1479 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I agree with you about GP. This year the most important is RusNats.

I'm sure they're considering all of these things. Not only that, but I'm sure they have more information than we do while considering all of these things. They'll make the decision that is best for Zhenya.

mdl

On the Ice
so, the rest assignments so far for Zhenya's stages - Syzran - Scherbakova, Sinitsina, Moscow - Trusova.

And nowhere Zagitova, it is said that she will decide if she at all will participate in Russia Cup after the Test Skates....

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I'm so excited to see Zhenya's skating! I wonder if we'll notice anything slightly different in her skating since she's been working with TAT. I'm so excited.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I am excited too. Tat is a great coach. :)

Probably one of the best figure skating coaches ever? Literally only Zhenya could bring her out of retirement, she's so powerful. It'll be fun/funny if we see Tat sitting with Zhenya in the K&C (assuming there would even be one)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably one of the best figure skating coaches ever? Literally only Zhenya could bring her out of retirement, she's so powerful. It'll be fun/funny if we see Tat sitting with Zhenya in the K&C (assuming there would even be one)

Tat usually does commentary , so Buionova will probably be in the kiss n cry.

Maia96

On the Ice
I'm so excited to see Zhenya's skating! I wonder if we'll notice anything slightly different in her skating since she's been working with TAT. I'm so excited.

I've always wanted the two of them work together some day. But I wasn't thinking of anything more than choreography ... and look at the turns of life. Tat is training Zhenya. I deeply wish that their work together give them a successful result.

mdl

On the Ice
Want to leave here a great interview from Tamara Moskvina, speaking about coaching, psychological approach to the skaters and transfers.It is old one, but what a Person and a Coach she is...Big admirations to her!

some parts:

"Therefore, I told myself a very long time ago: Tamara, never treat your students as slaves who should be with you until the grave. They will work with you while it is interesting to them with you"

"If they are uncomfortable with me, then it will also become uncomfortable to me. It is better to let them go where it will be more interesting for them, where they will feel good. Other students will take their place - this is my job, my destiny"

"But despite that I said to myself: Tamara, be realistic, there was no contact between each other. We should not forget this: I am a state coach. The state pays me for teaching people figure skating. For this process to be fruitful, it must be enjoyable for me and for the students. This means that I have to objectively assess situations when there is no such joy"

https://rsport.ria.ru/20110626/581418502.html

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think the distribution of russia cup isn't bad for zhenya ... she can beat Anna and trusova in the SP ... and if they faill doing the 4 ( I doubt that but is possible) ... she can have a a shot of winning one of them ...
The only problem is if Canada will keep quarantine or not ( ... if not she is safe .. she can go and train and compete ... if canada keeps the quarantine ... she doesn't have a shot a GP russia .. so she can only hope that the others countries only ask for a test to compete .. like france)
The other solution is skip going to canada, doesn't participate in GP ... and train with TAT until she gets 3A or a 4 or there programs are bullet proof

Fluture

Record Breaker
I don‘t think she can defeat Sasha or Anna but she does have a good shot at the podium. It depends on where they place Kamila (I’m pretty sure they‘ll add her to the second cup, for example) and some other skaters but if Zhenya skates well, it should be enough.

Artemisa

Final Flight
I don‘t think she can defeat Sasha or Anna but she does have a good shot at the podium. It depends on where they place Kamila (I’m pretty sure they‘ll add her to the second cup, for example) and some other skaters but if Zhenya skates well, it should be enough.

Kamila isn't that strong like the 3A ... so if she is going to seniors she won't be winning always

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I think the distribution of russia cup isn't bad for zhenya ... she can beat Anna and trusova in the SP ... and if they faill doing the 4 ( I doubt that but is possible) ... she can have a a shot of winning one of them ...
The only problem is if Canada will keep quarantine or not ( ... if not she is safe .. she can go and train and compete ... if canada keeps the quarantine ... she doesn't have a shot a GP russia .. so she can only hope that the others countries only ask for a test to compete .. like france)
The other solution is skip going to canada, doesn't participate in GP ... and train with TAT until she gets 3A or a 4 or there programs are bullet proof
Well the gp isnt really whats important this year, it isnot even a gran prix, bar the rostelecom gp which will be like rusnats mabye a little bit smaller, so zhenya will essentialky be in that situation at rusnats either way, so mabye its not that bad if she decides to compete at rostelecom. She may not place in the first 3/4 places if aljona has her 3a back, if sahsa lands all her quads, if anna and kamila land their quads, but if for example (not that i wish it on them) aljona doesnt have a stable 3a or one of the other 3 isnt clean, or falls on more than one quad she may evenhave a chance and it woukd be good training for rusnats, because she can see directly were she is at and were the others are, and what she can di to get better..

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Ella339

On the Ice
Honored Coach of the USSR Tatyana Tarasova assessed the prospects for the performance of figure skater Evgenia Medvedeva at the Russian Cup
Sorry about the slight off-topic, but why do they call her a *USSR* coach and not a Russian coach? I'm probably missing something...

Fried

Final Flight
Since the title was awarded in the USSR, it is called that and cannot simply be renamed afterwards.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker