Favorite footwork sequences of all time? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite footwork sequences of all time?

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mine is an underrated choice. Yuzu's footwork from his "Let's Go Crazy" short program.

The whole program was so much fun, outside of his typical style of skating. It was the first program of his I really, really enjoyed.

The footwork was fast and musical and had that wow factor we all appreciate in footwork.

To refresh your memory, here's his GP final delivery of this program:

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Mine is an underrated choice. Yuzu's footwork from his "Let's Go Crazy" short program.

The whole program was so much fun, outside of his typical style of skating. It was the first program of his I really, really enjoyed.

The footwork was fast and musical and had that wow factor we all appreciate in footwork.

To refresh your memory, here's his GP final delivery of this program:

I also liked rock/pop styles the most on him too (e.g. the Gary Moore SP in Sochi, Robbie Williams for Stockholm Worlds).

Olly96

Cats, bats & figure skating
On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Shoma Uno's step sequences in both the short (Everything Everywhere All at Once) and the free (Timelapse / Spiegel im Spiegel) at this season's Japanese Nationals left me in awe. I also love the choreography and musicality in his Oboe Concerto program.

Yuzuru's Let Me Entertain You is my favourite short program of all time, including the step sequence.

A special mention goes to the newly crowned European silver medalist Aleksandr Selevko whose step sequences at the Euros were amazing in both the short and the free but especially in the short.

I also really enjoyed Rena Uezono's programs this season, she has interesting choreography and performs it well.

Rion Sumiyoshi's step sequence in the Enchantress FS is very impressive, too!

Last edited: