Figure skating association game | Page 250 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

LadyB

Record Breaker
Dr Filip Shvetsky - Team Russia team doctor and sometimes boxing coach for Matteo Guarise :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ saw him compete for the first time @ 2005 Skate America (in Atlantic City, NJ) & he won! :hap10:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Skate America 2019– my strongest memory of the event being, those inspired costumes for the sweepers. Elvis jumpsuits for the boys, yellow Ann-Margret dresses for the girls!

LadyB

Record Breaker
^ Artem Kovalev waving a Canadian flag in support of his Canadian mates at a JGP event last year.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
coaches supporting coaches - I kept thinking I was seeing Daniil G. standing beside/behind John Zimmerman as John's skaters were coming off the ice. I thought Daniil had a doppelganger or I was crazy, and then it kept happening and I thought, no, I'm right, they're good friends and that's why. I thought it was really neat.

(Um ... it is him, right? I'm not crazy, right? :unsure: :eeking: :noshake: :drama: :rofl:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would imagine/hope that Brian Orser & Tracy Wilson are very supportive of each other.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brian Orser - who Tutberidze tried to feud with, but he didn't bite!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Wow! I don't know if you would call this a feud, or just a parting of the ways - Marina Zoueva & Igor Shpliband.

LadyB

Record Breaker
TAT and Mishin, years of interesting verbal exchanges!:laugh: I think they made up now.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tamara Moskvina, Mishin's erstwhile partner. I've never heard them have a battle in the press or even a cross word!