Figure skating association game | Page 256 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was there at Rostelecom 2016 when she practically ended her career by stopping skating mid-programme.

:cry:

That makes me think of Shoma @ his earlier Grand Prix event last season (coachless, looking/feeling devastated). So glad he's teamed up with Stephane Lambiel now.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma - Turandot (he looked so happy with Stephane, it was a real testimony to the importance of support)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shen & Zhao - we were so lucky to be able attend 2003 Worlds when they skated to Turandot! Just brilliant & magical! We were on our feet before they finished the program.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who Wants to Live Forever? - S/Z 2010 SP

LadyB

Record Breaker
Stolbova/Klimov - :love:
At Worlds 2017, they completely messed up their SP, landed in 13th place and had to start in the first FS group. Then they skated to Claire de Lune, came third in the FS and climbed up eight ranks to come 5th overall. That says everything about that pair's class. :cheer:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Comebacks after a dreadful short, my mind immediately goes to Mao Asada’s breathtaking free skate at Sochi. Now that was a comeback!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I associate Claire de Lune with Kavaguti/Smirnov, who skated to it 3 seasons and I never got tired of seeing them skate it. Iconic.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Felicia Zhang and Nate Bartholomay skated to "Carousel" for their 2014 SP

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Music of the Night - my favorite Boitano program