Four Conts attendees thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Four Conts attendees thread

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
FOR THOSE ATTENDING 4CC ON THURSDAY:

The official opening ceremony will be at 5:30 pm on Thursday, Honda Center, scheduled between the Ladies and Mens SP events.

The opening will feature exhibitions by Alysa Liu, 2019 US Senior Ladies Champion, Kanon Smith 2019 US Juvenile Girls Champion and Sean Rabbitt, four time US Pacific Coast sectional champion. Also scheduled is MATRIX (Glacier Falls Synchro Team).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

So cool that Sean was invited to do the opening exhibition :clap:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Is it an ominous sign when I check in and print my boarding passes (for tomorrow's flights) and they are already asking me if I want to accept a voucher for a later flight, lol? I built in an extra day at the beginning of my trip. I may have to use it sitting in airports. :sarcasm: But, in any case, I'm happily packing for my trip to Anaheim! :clap: Hopefully, I'll get there sometime before the beginning of the event, lol.

You are a wise person to to allow time for delays. Weather can be cruel....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
:rock:

Matrix has a boy on the senior team this year. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70fu3R9W4Y&t=4m0s

I hope I dont get a mother sitting behind me...I got a mother at nats one year during a synchro rountine and all she could do is scream at her daughter on the ice from right behind me....in my old age, I am not above turning around, standing up, and giving a mother a piece of my mind about manners....or anyone else. One guy, I had to threaten with the usher.... :disapp:

SkateSand

Rinkside
You are a wise person to to allow time for delays. Weather can be cruel....

The flight today that was scheduled at the same time as my flight tomorrow was canceled. However, the evening flight departed, although late. I'm going to hope that if the same thing happens tomorrow, I can make the later flight and still get to Anaheim that evening.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
FOR THOSE ATTENDING 4CC ON THURSDAY:

The official opening ceremony will be at 5:30 pm on Thursday, Honda Center, scheduled between the Ladies and Mens SP events.

The opening will feature exhibitions by Alysa Liu, 2019 US Senior Ladies Champion, Kanon Smith 2019 US Juvenile Girls Champion and Sean Rabbitt, four time US Pacific Coast sectional champion. Also scheduled is MATRIX (Glacier Falls Synchro Team).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks! You made my day!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The flight today that was scheduled at the same time as my flight tomorrow was canceled. However, the evening flight departed, although late. I'm going to hope that if the same thing happens tomorrow, I can make the later flight and still get to Anaheim that evening.

I hope to leave Monday Morning...but weather is moving in. I would be fine arriving by Tuesday night or Wednesday Morning. Good luck! (If they cant get be out by Tuesday AM,. I will tell them to just get me to any hub)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PaulE and I will drink a toast to you at the Tilted Kilt brewpub...maybe two! Make Vegas!

The beans and rice dish of the day is...red beans and rice! Damn good too if I do say so myself. My next money is going to be saved for Philly in case Gracie decides to compete there. Vegas is like a 24 hour drive or 2.5 days on the train. I’m not doing that unless Gracie is host pick. I won’t even go that far for Alexa and Chris. Thanks for the toast though:)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The beans and rice dish of the day is...red beans and rice! Damn good too if I do say so myself. My next money is going to be saved for Philly in case Gracie decides to compete there. Vegas is like a 24 hour drive or 2.5 days on the train. I’m not doing that unless Gracie is host pick. I won’t even go that far for Alexa and Chris. Thanks for the toast though:)

My wife would be happy with veggie meals all the time...I need big driping hunks of meat in my beans and rice! 2.5 days on an American train? Just shoot me....Gracie would be worth it, though. :thumbsup:

Shanshani

On the Ice
Does anyone need extra tickets? I've decided going isn't worth it (I live across the ocean), so I have a men's SP, men's FS, ladies FS, and exhibition ticket to give away.

Edit: nevermind, found people to take them. Turns out if you give something away for free people snatch it up really quick :laugh:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is anyone planning on attending the Friends of Figure Skating breakfast?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dare we hope that he do the Mambo?! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Although I was one of the few and the fortunate to see Sean’s Tequila SP before he changed it in the 2017-18 season, and that would be a great exhibition too.

But more folks certainly know the mambo:dance3:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I would expect rain on Monday and Tuesday, but it is clear sailing after that...sunny and 60 degrees....gonna throw in a light rain coat.....does that work for you, Elsa?..(snort) I mean Haley? :agree: