lesnar001

Record Breaker
I'm loving this.

Reminds be of B&E from the 1990's.

Kids - don't try this at home!!!!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I'm a bit behind(the dog just HAD to get walked)

Vanessa and Morgan seems so united.. like they know exactly where they have eachother :clap:

whatching the final now

great competions and gala

Thanks Canada come Finland!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
OMG, I remember Isabelle Brasseur and Lloyd Eisler. Wasn't he a big guy and Isabelle was smaller similar to D/R...?

Elucidus

Match Penalty
"It's a good thing she doesn't do that routine in competition, the judges might have a heart attack"
- BEsp guys, 2018

:rofl:

Will they permit her to do it at NHK, I wonder? :biggrin: I mean - in japanese culture they have quite conservative view on how much woman can express her sexuality in public.. :rolleye:

cleo2070

Final Flight
"It's a good thing she doesn't do that routine in competition, the judges might have a heart attack"
- BEsp guys, 2018

:rofl:

I was going to write "someone please make sure CaroLiza_fan gets a glass of water," but strike that... someone fetch me a glass of water! :laugh:

Great Gala for Liza and everyone!

(Also: you can catch any EX programs you might have missed from this lovely YT user: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCrV2cBCDAoIf--Xm-krXng/videos)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Will they permit her to do it at NHK, I wonder? :biggrin: I mean - in japanese culture they have quite conservative view on how much woman can express her sexuality in public.. :rolleye:

I don't know - how were the galas at NHK 2017? I didn't watch that competition. I'd think they probably would? :think:

Although the routine without the cantilever strip tease could be the way to go? Until the GPF at least - it sounds like the Canadians enjoyed it!