Gala exhibition | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Gala exhibition

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
"It's a good thing she doesn't do that routine in competition, the judges might have a heart attack"
- BEsp guys, 2018

:rofl:

Trying to think If I ever saw a lady live do such a sultry routine.....of course, for the men, there was this Frenchman....wha's his name? :laugh2:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Wonderful gala performance from Cha!!! I just love the way he moves on the ice and interprets the music...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Liza's Exhibition!!

First of all the costume, as a fan of sparkles it...was...epic, so shiny! :biggrin: I also loved the little hat! It was sparklely too!

I loved the whole flight attendant thing and even though I don't like Britney Spear's music the Empress totally worked it!

As for the reveal - What a sex bomb! ;)

Vanessa and Morgan were also totally boss! Vanessa's outfit, wow! I appreciated Morgan's accuracy he even had one white glove on!

Also pleased to see Alexander Majorov there. Also he did his patented Majorov Jump! Not the best landing though, but still BOOOSSSS.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Wonderful gala performance from Cha!!! I just love the way he moves on the ice and interprets the music...

So glad for new faces with so much talent coming down the road for us to watch...still miss some of the old....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OMG Liza's Exhibition!!
First of all the costume, as a fan of sparkles it...was...epic, so shiny! :biggrin:
I loved the whole flight attendant thing and even though I don't like Britney Spear's music the Empress totally worked it!

There was music during Liz's program? I didnt notice...... :devil:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Elladj Balde!!!! :luv17: Lovely to see his previous SP Sound of Silence again, one of my favorites.... miss him

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States